THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IMG_1424.PNG

I'm ready, hopefully we get something going with these NXT laceless line. Cause i'll still like to have laceless shoe that quick to slip on and go.

Give me to Carpe Diem 4s and any 8s. Actually any 4’s! Keep the 4s the same but use real leather and the flywire panel make it Flyweave!

nike-kobe-ad-nxt-triple-black-release-date-1.jpg

wtf, their was a triple black nxt???

******************Never mind their fake but this was posted on nicekicks.com**************

Not unsual since nicekicks.com use to sell fake sneakers back in the day.

Last edited:
pro = trust
Tro = beliefs

Could be professionally putting your trust/believing in something or when you google it it just corrects it to retro :nerd: :nerd:

I know kobe speaks multiple languages.

i think its something in latin but i don't know crap about latin.

What if Protro = some sort of retro with upgraded tech?

Not too sure how efficient that'll be manufacturing wise.

IMO the NXT was probably the best tech/innovative shoe in the Kobe line released post retirement

What if Protro = some sort of retro with upgraded tech?

Not too sure how efficient that'll be manufacturing wise.

IMO the NXT was probably the best tech/innovative shoe in the Kobe line released post retirement

Seems to work out fine with models like the Vapormax Plus. (manufacturing efficiently). They are even more colorways in the pipeline for that model.

I'm gonna assume again Proto meaning "Prototypes" the sketches and designs/tech they couldn't use at the time due to manufacturing/engineering limitations,

"Tro" meaning Re-Tro" a re-imagined/ re-engineered shoe. It will look like the originals but have new tech. Like flyknit, flyweave, react foam etc..

Kobe probably wants his line to surpass anything on the market. By using the latesest and greatest tech Nike has invented or innovated in recent years and what they have tucked away in their patent portfolio.

Sounds expensive to me hopefully nothing to crazy like a $300 shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom