THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I'd take any of em. Whatever I don't cop, just let the chips fall. Even the FTB 11s can be had for $500 now. Retail or long game.

Did I overlook info on sizing other than a few saying they're going TTS in my search? Or did anyone provide sizing feedback that own them/have them in hand and I missed it?

1B2498EE-17EC-41FC-8020-1D7DC833D1DE.png

Hmm now on Nike it’s making no mention of White and just saying University Gold (Lakers yellow)/Purple. Hopefully the primary color IS white and not yellow.....

Maybe the color scheme will the same that Kyle Kuzma wore on the current A.D.'s at Denver last month! That was a good color scheme!

Maybe the color scheme will the same that Kyle Kuzma wore on the current A.D.'s at Denver last month! That was a good color scheme!

Not sure what those looked like but White/Yellow/Purple would be a huuuge seller.....Yellow/Purple not so much. Nike better make the right decision here, but I’m not so confident about their color choice decisions.

And this is why I don’t trust Nike with colorways. Of all the fire White/Purple/Orange patterns they could make a Booker PE they give us this ****? This looks like a pure straight to the outlet colorway. This **** isn’t even in his team colorways. Looking like a team colorway for damn Boston College.

genuinely thought this was a troll lol. firstly its the AD. secondly it has devin bookers photo on the swoosh. cmon man

It's not like they're going to the playoffs. Is he even playing now? Who's going to see this PE on court?

These are the tanks. He can wear them training this summer.

:rofl:

Yo, they really put Booker's face on the shoe though? That's like wearing a t-shirt with your own face on there. :lol:

D7BDC285-04A6-4884-B007-6E43D17F5B44.jpeg
Biosteel All Canadian game tonight - players all received Kobe 360 from Nike Canada - may be wearing them tonight (?)

Back
Top Bottom