THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I’m gonna be staying in Brooklyn the day these release. Any of you NYC dudes in here know which store I should look to hit up that morning? I think I’ll be somewhat close to Coney Island.
nothing near coney island. get closer to the city...maybe kith. cross the williamsburg bridge, nike soho.

anyone know off hand if kith will have the 360's?

I doubt it. I dont remember them getting any current Nike Basketball shoes. I know they get Jordans and other retros, but im talking Kobe/Kyrie/PG/Lebron. In store could be different though I guess.

D5A3B842-B062-41A5-897E-0566C10103D3.png
Lol

Is this done with the insoles? Can do that on all XIs so it's not making the new knit seem like they're more flexible than the older knit lol.

I hope they don't **** this up. A Laker colorway on the signature line that isn't a PE finally!
Kobe had so many dope purple and gold 10 and 11s that never released to the public :frown:

I reallllly hope they don’t **** it up and make the primary color yellow instead of white or purple.

I doubt it. I dont remember them getting any current Nike Basketball shoes. I know they get Jordans and other retros, but im talking Kobe/Kyrie/PG/Lebron. In store could be different though I guess.
They had regular GR LeBron ashes on their site.

Final second protro 1s already on stock x js this a sign the wont be that hard to get for retail?
Idk if this has any correlation...LA dropped them today on snkr stash. It’s most likely pair from that.

Still wondering if 360 iDs are releasing Fri (options specific to Mamba Day). Given the 360 release, 2 PE Protros, and 2 other somewhat limited Protros, all released in a short window of time; would not be shocked if these hit iD on Fri. They seem to be making the Kobe line (near) top priority. If they do, and there are special options, my wallet will be trying to tap-out.

Well, the 360 looks pretty limited to me (about 4 states). And as I mentioned before, the store near me only received about 1 size run from what I was told. Protros are just as bad (limited). After the initial release, later colorways might be plentiful, but this first black one; Nike is playing the 'hype' game big-time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 9.47.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 9.47.19 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Best part is Nike says they aren't doing a draw, so I think they both go live at the same time on Fri. And FTL didn't put these on the app either (FCFS).

There are actually more locations for the Final Seconds Protro than the NXT 360. LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom