THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Pics or did I miss out or just forget what they look like

I’ll strike out anyways
IMG_6568.png

Struck out but got a solid price on goat for just under 3 bills

Pricing seems similar to VB's. They were around 300+ on launch and settled around $240-260 a week or 2 later. I don't mind paying the extra $50-60 but that's my limit. I don't need them that bad.

As soon as a couple of people in the same circle hit, they call it easy or everyone ate.
oh i already know this is gonna be one of my only W’s this year. next 5 releases are definitely gonna be L’s for me, it’s just how it works

As soon as a couple of people in the same circle hit, they call it easy or everyone ate.
SMH. I had a feeling I would strike out on these. I hit on the EQL raffles for the Awake Air Ships & J Balvins, so I figured they wouldn't let me rock with another W for a LONG time. And the local spots in NYC backdoor their pairs.

Won a pair of sz 14s. Dunno if i needed to size up but did anyways for these since its my first protro 4 W smh.

I’m good on these

I was thinking white/red/blue like the V’s

Wish those would release as a GR… might be goat color way IMO

Brother, the name is "GOLD" medals lol. It isn't gonna be like the USA V's; although I want those as well!

Back
Top Bottom