THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I wish we were getting them locally so i could try them on

stores looking slim as hell on the launch locator smh

Yea just to b salty lol..thats all u can do is window shop...

I have 5 nike accounts so I dont get push notifications for all of them. I like the links being posted because then I get to check all my accounts. Thats the reason they’re posted.

None of my local HOH's in GA are getting them, but I called the Nike store in Lenox and dude said they'll have them. If he's just lying and using that as a ploy to get me in the store somebody's get mopped up.

Congratulations, you have early access to the Nike Metcon 7 in the Green and Purple colorway!
I have four (4) 270 reserves in my inbox. That's just the one account.

Over the past couple years I've probably purchased at least 20 Kobes from ndc. 270s? 0

Shame on Nike for releasing these like this. At least the Protros are a retro. I don't ball anymore, but I'm sure A LOT of people who wanted these want to ball in them and wanted them for performance :smh:

This isn’t the one and only colorway Nike is releasing... people will have more chances to try the performance out with future colorways. Nike making the first/preheat/whatever they want to call it limited shouldn’t come as a shock anymore.

This isn’t the one and only colorway Nike is releasing... people will have more chances to try the performance out with future colorways. Nike making the first/preheat/whatever they want to call it limited shouldn’t come as a shock anymore.

Yup. But being this is Mamba Day, nike is doing people wrong with all of them being limited. Should at least be a consolation prize release like Js.

Got the Reservation for the 360 also. Got it first and can always return later if I don’t like em. Made a mistake by not jumping on the reservation on the Proto pair

12976ABF-5D5C-4999-8517-0A4EE12B1B05.png

...and no reserve. :smh: Well, at least FTL apologizes for my impending L.

I called the HOH on the map that says they will have the Protro 1s to confirm. Guy told me they never got them, but they will have the Kyrie Mamba Mentalities :rofl:
This weekend's Kobe releases are a total ish-show. It sounds like the only place that polices their Kobe releases are in the LA area.

I think that since resale has been so dead for all sneakers non-Yeezy, the resellers are like sharks smelling blood now that there are sneakers to resell again. It's funny also that my twitter has also been blowing up with SNKRS bots recently.

Back
Top Bottom