THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just copped the right size..These are 100% .5 size down. There’s no padding inside the shoe except the tongue, and heel. So normally I would wear a 9.5 in a normal/heavy padded shoe. But since the flyknit is so thin with this new tech, there was too much space Inside for my liking imo.

I received my pair today and they're gorgeous. It's risky but I'm going to ball at the park tomorrow and give y'all a review. But on appearance these are beautiful shoes and great for casual wear.

Why the **** would you wear these to play on an outdoor court....especially the day after you buy them?

im excited for my pair to come in. Should be here monday. Guess I can just look at the sivas price and act like I paid for rush delivery :lol:

I’m thinking of ordering a pair online. Do these fit tts similar to the elite 11 or do they run big?

20423227-B61C-44CC-8F13-9301C566AE61.png Where’s the guy that kept saying Kobes don’t get ebates cashback?

I didn’t realize Eastbay was giving 13% cash back. I will have to see if I can pull the jig and have them retroactively add the cash back.

Update on balling at the park in my NXT 360s. I bought these shoes to hoop in and I primarily hoop outdoors so that's where I'll use them. The traction is really grippy even on an outdoor court. It's not straight up concrete so the soles didn't show any wear. It's probably the lightest bball shoe I have but it is structured so you don't have to worry about slipping around in your shoes. These have to be my favorite so far behind the Kobe 8s.

I didn’t realize Eastbay was giving 13% cash back. I will have to see if I can pull the jig and have them retroactively add the cash back.

They will give it to you! Just go through app and find “track my cash back” and enter details about order... should send u a email within 24hours w/ your 13%

Zero hype on these. In and out. Didn’t even realize these were coming out. Went to see if there were preschool sizes for shadow 1’s but left with these. Actually dig them. Might use them to hoop in. Anyone think I can trade for some shadows? Would be a nice shoe to get Kobe's autograph on
0AFFF875-7A29-4786-B7D0-CBF97681F77E.jpeg

How
Update on balling at the park in my NXT 360s. I bought these shoes to hoop in and I primarily hoop outdoors so that's where I'll use them. The traction is really grippy even on an outdoor court. It's not straight up concrete so the soles didn't show any wear. It's probably the lightest bball shoe I have but it is structured so you don't have to worry about slipping around in your shoes. These have to be my favorite so far behind the Kobe 8s.
How is the cushion? Is it really thin in the forefoot? Is it soft?

Compared to the Kobe 8s you can feel the floor a lot more but it's not as much as the Kyrie 3s. There is definitely more cushioning in the heel than the forefoot but jumping up and down doesn't really mess up your knees so you should be fine.
Thanks for the response. Can’t wait to cop a pair.

Back
Top Bottom