THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

does anybody know if they will release any Kobe gear, such as new tank tops, t-shirts and shorts? The last couple of years since his retirement and except for the undefeated gear, the apparell has been quiet boring

does anybody know if they will release any Kobe gear, such as new tank tops, t-shirts and shorts? The last couple of years since his retirement and except for the undefeated gear, the apparell has been quiet boring
Yeah it's weird that they don't release much Kobe apparel anymore. He had the best merch out of Nikes sigs IMO

48D91A5C-1F09-46DE-8DA2-68EAAD4C2A94.jpeg
WOW JUST WOW!!!!!
5 games @ 15mins

5’10 220ish

IM SOLD!!!!

Containment...

Cushioning...Beautiful...out the box didnt break in b4..

After 2 years of disappointment(my opinion)...on the kobe ad...for me kobes r back for this model...

Feels like kobe 6 cushioning

Kobe 5 contianment...

Cant wait for the the lakers cw’s...

48D91A5C-1F09-46DE-8DA2-68EAAD4C2A94.jpeg
WOW JUST WOW!!!!!
5 games @ 15mins

5’10 220ish

IM SOLD!!!!

Containment...

Cushioning...Beautiful...out the box didnt break in b4..

After 2 years of disappointment(my opinion)...on the kobe ad...for me kobes r back for this model...

Feels like kobe 6 cushioning

Kobe 5 contianment...

Cant wait for the the lakers cw’s...

Don't get my hopes up man lol.. 5 and 6 are my top two Kobe performers..

What about the traction tho?

Took some shots earlier today, glad I was able to cop at my local Foot Locker HOH - nice seeing you again Duke40

Thought I'd share some shots.....hope everyone got their pairs who wanted them...

Kobe AD-7.jpg

Kobe AD-5.jpg

Kobe AD-9.jpg

Kobe AD-13.jpg

Kobe AD-14.jpg

Kobe AD-24.jpg

Kobe AD-26.jpg

Kobe AD-28.jpg

Kobe AD-29.jpg

Great pics man

Damn, mad I missed these

They not even on stockx right now in a 13 , I guess they’ll flood when online orders come in. But if they’re staying over 200-250 ima have to just wait for another cw smh

They not even on stockx right now in a 13 , I guess they’ll flood when online orders come in. But if they’re staying over 200-250 ima have to just wait for another cw smh
Nephew called me asking if he can get me a pair smh I'm not paying resale for him LMAO.

Black and whites aren’t releasing at dsg, fnl, ftl, or hibbets by me. TTS for narrow footers? Guess I’ll buy online

If you guys like the NXT you will love The New Legend AD/Sail but if you were just wearing J32's or KD 11 & you love that cushion well you'll probably be disappointed...at least I was. I think the Why Nots(Westbrook) has a better cushion set up than these. Why Nike didn't go full Zoom is a mystery considering every top shoe including Kobe Protro gets full length Zoom or something similar to it. Straight up this is Air Precision or Zoom Live 2 cushion with better traction & a cool design

Def not react because they would've blasted that ish as the selling point and it would've been hovering around $200. These are definitely either phylon or lunar. Leaning toward phylon more.

Feels like plush lunaron...i like it it has bounce...n my heels dont hurt lol...

Back
Top Bottom