THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

0_FAE53_E7-811_C-4_BBC-_B9_B7-52_A7926_BDAD6.png

Lol did Nike screw up or did homey get some bootlegs
?

Really hoping these go on iD with a wide variety of options. I have all
the Kobe’s, 2k4-XI, but I haven’t liked any of the ADs enough to get a pair until these

I actually like those numbers on the lacing system I think its dope. I like little details on shoes, stuff like that sort of personalizes it and lets you know its an actual Kobe signature shoe, I know it sounds a bit corny but thats just me lol.

We do apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused by your recent order. It appears that the item you ordered is currently back-ordered, pending the arrival of the inventory from the manufacturer (Nike.) Please understand that because we are only an authorized retailer for the brands we carry (meaning we don't actually make our shoes), our inventory depends solely on what they provide to us and when they can provide it. Unfortunately, Nike did not supply us with the entire shipment of the Kobe AD shoes by the release date yesterday. However, we can assure you that we do still completely intend to fulfill all of the back-orders that were placed, as soon as we receive the product in stock from them. We expect to have the product in stock and shipped out to our customers any day now (after tomorrow, as we don't ship orders on weekends,) as we've already received the shipment containing most of the sizes of that shoe already, and there are only a few sizes that we're still waiting to receive the inventory for. Unfortunately, we do not have control of these back-order dates as they are determined by the manufacturer, not Foot Locker, which does mean that the date is subject to change. However, as soon as we receive the product in stock from the manufacturer, your order should begin processing for shipment and you would then be notified via email with the tracking details included at that time. Should you choose you do not want to wait for the inventory, you may request to cancel your order at any time before it begins preparing for shipment and you wouldn't be charged for it in that case.

My order of Kyrie 4 CTC from the cereal pack was back-ordered but eventually shipped after couple days. These type of releases happen a lot. There were more stock then these however so you'll just have to wait a few days for shipping or cancellation. Hope it ships for you.

It's very easy if you just use the pull tab. I like how the laces aren't too long like the 8's (still a great shoe despite the cardboard tongue on that one). I would guess it's lunarlon.

Laces arent too long like the 8's? Damn the Kobe 8 laces are the longest. Too damn long. Hate that about the 8's lol

I hate all of you that got them.....

Someone PM me with a size 10 doe :nerd:
I second that lol i'm so jelly I couldn't cop in Houston

I had these in hand at FL HOH here in Houston. Someone apparently put them on the shelf to sell, and I guess no one tried to buy them before me, so I grab them, ask for my size, the guy goes to get them, then comes back and said someone had put them on shelf to sell but weren't supposed to. That they don't drop until 9/1. I was like hey, they were there, the customer is always right, just sell them to me but he said he couldn't smh. I was pissed. I could have had them early, nonetheless, I will be there bright and early on 9/1 for these and the black joints.

Why come in the thread and say u got 14 pairs? This is what’s wrong w/ the sneaker community... I’m sure he won’t even keep a pair either! What a PEEON
I agree. People aint sneakerheads, just tryna make a buck off true sneakerheads. That pisses me off.

Lmao my boy trying to make me sell my sz 13s on stockx because it's hovering 265 bid and 300 ask but I dig the first colorways too much. Gonna go syraighs to feet for ball. I wonder what the availability will be for the black pair will be like. I hope I can just go in store to pick it up.

Lmao my boy trying to make me sell my sz 13s on stockx because it's hovering 265 bid and 300 ask but I dig the first colorways too much. Gonna go syraighs to feet for ball. I wonder what the availability will be for the black pair will be like. I hope I can just go in store to pick it up.
If you dont have to...dont!!! I made a terrible mistake of selling my pair once I saw the prices. I sold on Ebay for $245 and completely regret it. I'm a sneaker collector and have maybe sold 4 pairs at most.

I'm trying not to look at pics of these and I'm probably going to just switch the labels on the shipping box so I dont have to open up and see them. Well...that's not the best idea but I'll have my girl do it lol

Back
Top Bottom