THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

As expected..... went 0 for everything this week. Nike really dropped the ball completely, but that doesn’t surprise me. As much as I wanted at least one of these pairs from this weeks drops I don’t really care for them enough to drop resell prices on them. Bruce Lees and 5 rings tho are another story.
7D6F76FE-0683-4A3D-BB74-F4338A3C112D.jpeg

Went with the 11 MC IDs today...

As expected..... went 0 for everything this week. Nike really dropped the ball completely, but that doesn’t surprise me. As much as I wanted at least one of these pairs from this weeks drops I don’t really care for them enough to drop resell prices on them. Bruce Lees and 5 rings tho are another story.
7D6F76FE-0683-4A3D-BB74-F4338A3C112D.jpeg

Went with the 11 MC IDs today...
Honestly 11's are some of my favorites. Stocked 2 parties of the mc IDs. Probably gotta break one out soon.

Honestly 11's are some of my favorites. Stocked 2 parties of the mc IDs. Probably gotta break one out soon.

same here! 11s are my favorite. I loaded up with so many GR and doubled up on the horseman’s pack. Bought a bunch of IDs from Nike returns.
All this before kobe passed of course. 11 are My fav shoes to ball in. I play outdoors so I go through them so fast.
5F410A4D-9531-4A00-845D-A7F5AE51518E.jpeg

D6F265A2-3174-47DB-BC46-CF412A8A30E5.png

my local LA market just recent got flooded with these 2 Kobe 4s. Even Nike factory had a few small size. I have even seen a bunch listed recently on eBay as well.

wonder why the recent flood of these?

D6F265A2-3174-47DB-BC46-CF412A8A30E5.png

my local LA market just recent got flooded with these 2 Kobe 4s. Even Nike factory had a few small size. I have even seen a bunch listed recently on eBay as well.

wonder why the recent flood of these?
These were already on their way to
outlets lowkey :lol:

I was actually looking for the mamba pair and offered a guy $220 for them and he said no, so i offered him the 11 elite mambacurial and he said no. A day later he message back asking for the 11. I ghosted him. Lol
as you should

lowkey looking to double back on that Wizanard pair.

especially if i miss out on bio hacks and/or the “Oregon” 5’s

If anybody finds a 13 in any Protro at the outlets, I’ll pay you to purchase and ship!
Going to check mine today doubt they have anything it’s always trash but I’ll keep you in mind

**EDIT** Outlet was *** as always. They did have kids size concords though behind the register

Last edited:
Going to check mine today doubt they have anything it’s always trash but I’ll keep you in mind

**EDIT** Outlet was *** as always. They did have kids size concords though behind the register
which location? Camarillo?

I'm just now looking at the whites upclose. Is that just a piece of fabric that stitched across the toe cap in certain places? It looks like a loose end on the right shoe that's not flushed, unless it's a shadow.

Anyone’s charge from UNDFTD disappear for the What Ifs pack?
mine is still pending, but hasn't shipped out yet. I wouldn't worry as much as I know with foot sites it does that often for me when their handling takes more than 4 business days to ship out

Back
Top Bottom