THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Does steph make yall want to buy now 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 1C66CADC-58CB-441B-8888-3087288436F9.jpeg
    1C66CADC-58CB-441B-8888-3087288436F9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
I hope people stop blindly defending her now. I don’t condone attacking her like people do, but seeing this just stop pretending like she’s such a wonderful person and isn’t money driven. There was no need to charge that much for that crap.

people seem to forget that she was a video thot dancing around in Snoop videos before meeting Kobe.

I might be early but what if Vanessa starts turning into Kris Jenner and the daughters into.... 🤔🤣

Now we know why mamba sports academy no longer exists and became the sports academy and why the nike deal fell off smh

I thought she doesnt like the items being sold out but all the mambacita sold out in like an hour in the morning. I wanted the just the hoody for $224 after I saw Lebron wore it but could no longer buy it

Kobe should be rolling in his grave. I feel like continuing the "mamba" Sports Academy and furthering growth of the game is where you truly honor them. Not selling limited designer clothes at 90% markup.

It's one thing for a company like Nike to profit but when it's the wife and mother of the deceased? Yikes.

Peeped the stuff dannijo is selling and those are pricey too, add Kobe/Mambacita name doubles their prices. It is what it is. I don't plan to buy if they were affordable 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's false... they even tried to take his Oscar away, sports media use to hate on this man hard how old are you?

They tried to take his Oscar? :lol:
Kobe wasn't a perfect man his entire career and yes, drew criticism at times. What athlete never drew criticism? At the point in his life when he passed away, he was highly revered across the entire planet. Nobody has a 100% success rate of being liked, you're just being dramatic.
I'm over 30 years old don't play that **** with me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom