THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

E9B60F64-819B-4F67-B83F-B55DF02284FF.jpeg

Blessings on blessings on blessings!

with the whole mandela effect thing going on, i’m pretty sure there was a Kobe 8 Elite in white/gold. i swear i saw them somewhere online and it wasnt the 7 elite either

First playoff win in over 10 years got Suns fans way too cocky right now

Devin Booker is Kobe 2.0, have you seen his mid range arsenal? Just like the Mamba did it and he is not even in his prime, so if Chris Paul can play and actually dribble and shot tomorrow, this could get ugly for the Lakers, especially since Father Time is undefeated and LeBron clearly showed signs of age yesterday!

Devin Booker is Kobe 2.0, have you seen his mid range arsenal? Just like the Mamba did it and he is not even in his prime, so if Chris Paul can play and actually dribble and shot tomorrow, this could get ugly for the Lakers, especially since Father Time is undefeated and LeBron clearly showed signs of age yesterday!

Dude its one game! :lol:

AD played like **** and they shot horribly from behind the arc and the game was still in reach. Dont act like they got beat by 30+ points

Talk to me when they lose game 3

Dude its one game! :lol:

AD played like **** and they shot horribly from behind the arc and the game was still in reach. Dont act like they got beat by 30+ points

Talk to me when they lose game 3

Of course it is only one game, but the Suns played without Chris Paul honestly, so this cancels out ADs performance. If both are at 100% tomorrow, only the 3 point shooting will count, the Suns are at 37.8% during the regular season and the Lakers at 35.4% and the Suns made 2 more threes a game than the Lakers, so the Suns have an advantage here. The Lakers have the better inside game, so they need to take advantage of that, if they don't they are in trouble and if Lebron does not show up, they are in even more trouble and right now his ankle sprain is still bothering him a lot! Game 2 will be crucial of course, if the Suns come out on top, things might get ugly! Remember the 2011 Lakers - Mavs matchup!!! Lakers were highly favoured, but got swept since the team chemistry was not there!

Of course it is only one game, but the Suns played without Chris Paul honestly, so this cancels out ADs performance. If both are at 100% tomorrow, only the 3 point shooting will count, the Suns are at 37.8% during the regular season and the Lakers at 35.4% and the Suns made 2 more threes a game than the Lakers, so the Suns have an advantage here. The Lakers have the better inside game, so they need to take advantage of that, if they don't they are in trouble and if Lebron does not show up, they are in even more trouble and right now his ankle sprain is still bothering him a lot! Game 2 will be crucial of course, if the Suns come out on top, things might get ugly! Remember the 2011 Lakers - Mavs matchup!!! Lakers were highly favoured, but got swept since the team chemistry was not there!

Your arguments don't even have any correlation

CP3 and AD don't even play the same position so there's no point in comparing one being absent vs. the other.

Are you really trying to make a case for a measley 2.4% diff in 3 point shooting during the reg season as an advantage? lol. You gotta be kidding me

What the heck does the 2011 Lakers losing to the Mavs 10 years ago have anything to do with the probability of the current Lakers roster losing? Totally different rosters. Totally diff situations.

He must not watch a lot of lakers basketball.

Bron has lost a few game 1’s the last few years and the first thing is “oh he looks washed and father time has come” and boom he goes crazy the rest of the way
I am watching the NBA in depth since 1994 from good old Germany and LeBron is not washed, but you should not underestimate ankle injuries, just think about Donovan Mitchell and how long he is out, unfortunately of course! It is clear to everyone that Lebron is not 100% right now!

Back
Top Bottom