THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

There is no KOBE 2.0! Kyrie mimics him but there is no one who plays like mamba!
EC93B33E-FE76-4379-BED4-ED86845FE5E0.gif

you know what I am talking about, just check Booker's interviews! When Booker played Kobe in his Rookie and Kobe's final season, Booker used Kobe's moves against Kobe. Does that ring a bell by any chance to anyone in this thread? If not here a hint: Lakers - Bulls 1997 regular season, Kobe 33, Jordan 36 and Kobe was using Jordan's moves against Jordan. Neither Tatum, nor Kyrie have done that and both don't play Kobe's position, but Booker does!

Kobe is often imitated, but never duplicated. Just like Jordan, 1 of 1. Remember imitation is the biggest compliment. They may play like him.......to an extent, but them or anyone else will NEVER be him.

Of course, which is why Booker will be known as Devin Booker once he will retire as a Phoenix Sun and everyone will know that he was the closest thing to Kobe!

Book can score/shoot, similar to Kobe...but he's not driving to the basket like Kobe, dunking like Kobe, making acrobatic, impossible shots like Kobe, defending like Kobe, locking down the best player on the opposing team like Kobe...

DBook more like to be a prime Ray Allen rather than Kobe. IMO

To me Jayson Tatum's game is closer to Kobe than Booker's is. I said this even when Jayson Tatum was at Duke before getting drafted.
I see it most when I see Jayson Tatum go to his post-move jumper like Kobe. Wanted the Lakers to draft Tatum over Fultz and Ball. Unfortunately we went with Ball :frown:

Price are slightly dropping on the HOF...but this is the reason why some of us didn’t get
EDE3A7E5-2668-43D9-8157-BA9970CBA5CC.jpeg

Not even surprised at this point. Lamers gonna lame.
Or maybe that guy is just a bigger Kobe fan than all of us since, as UNDFTD said, they wanted to make sure these got into the hands of true Kobe fans :emoji_rolling_eyes: .

Never will be another like Kobe or MJ. The attitude and determination alone doesnt exist anymore. Lebron is top 5 player ever and he doesn’t have it. Thats what made those 2 what they are on top of the talent.
I believe that was the same point I was making…..lol

And that’s the reason that I don’t care about the “Sneaker Game”.

And there’s much worse out there than that seller.
I get what you’re saying but everyone has the same abilities to do this if you have the money for the bot,proxies,account etc. The game has evolved its not so much about relationships anymore with most hype releases being online and raffles no more face to face interaction only places that do this mostly still is skate shops but not all of them. I can’t knock the hustle at all

Those Bots/Proxies/etc aren’t worth it. If you trying for 1 personal pair every now and then. with how much you spend on them you have to cook every release :lol:

Stock pictures like that were dumb then and dumb now, hell they used to get you banned on here

Back
Top Bottom