THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Anyone know who’s getting the Kobe 6 Del Sol? Saw a release date of 6/3 but no info on what stores are even getting them

We won’t hit anyway lmao I haven’t won from
There or undefeated ever
True. It's literally like playing the lottery at this point but I gotta still try and put in my lottery ticket lol

And If I had to guess it will be limited on SNKRS, only certain stores via FTL, possible DSG and Undefeated drops

Welp, we’ll see. The numbered 248 editions don’t give you the option of an email notification of restock but the regular one does. Time will tell.

In case anyone wondering ... I heard back from Slam and they are not planning to restock the Kobe tribute issue "at this time." :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

stupid question but I can get a pair of mambacurials in a size 9 or 10 for like 349, with their prices would it be wise to cop and hope to flip for an 11, 11.5 or 12? I sold my pair off years ago and ive been on the hunt ever since

stupid question but I can get a pair of mambacurials in a size 9 or 10 for like 349, with their prices would it be wise to cop and hope to flip for an 11, 11.5 or 12? I sold my pair off years ago and ive been on the hunt ever since
not trying to make money at all just get my size

5D5EB93E-E2CF-40FD-B8EA-7FE0CB032651.png

Most likely samples from China that somebody managed to get ahold of. Then they went ahead to take pics for the clout.

Most likely samples from China that somebody managed to get ahold of. Then they went ahead to take pics for the clout.
We have a guy in here/kobe 6 thread Who already said he has a pair because a store messed up and instead of giving him Del Sols / Pops they got these…. it’s not just him either there are multiple people with the same story.

It’s like with the video game NBA Elite 11. It got cancelled, but was accidentally sent to some stores. Same thing probably happened with the Kobe’s. Some stores probably got sent them by mistake. It happens
Yeah but she’s saying there shouldn’t have been pairs even produced because of no deal. Nike definitely made them lol

Or maybe, just maybe she’s upset that designed a shoe dedicated to her late husband and daughter and she doesn’t have a pair yet but resellers on the Internet has them?

She could’ve had the whole vault had she came correct when they were at the table.

Resellers and Nike employees be having colorways of signature shoes that the respective x athlete doesn’t have or gets later. It is what it is.

At the end of the day, Nike owns the designs etc. they can do whatever they want. With it without the KB name. We’ll see Nike zoom boa constrictors in the future.

When I started at Nike they told us if We created something like a color a shoe etc etc, it automatically becomes theirs.

Back
Top Bottom