THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

For real, all this drama actually makes me think they’ll work it out.

Whether they work it or not it doesn’t matter. Either the Kobe’s are getting released next year or the rattlesnakes.

1623009527877.gif

Father's Day is coming up, I have some Goat credits and thinking about treating myself.

Need some input fellas....HOF 5's or All star 6's?

Been keeping an eye out on the prices, both can be had for around the same amount.

Been playing in my Chaos V's, so I know how those perform on the court. Have a pair of Grinches but still DS for the moment.

Have a couple pairs of V's already, but only 1 VI...should be an easy decision, didn't really want the HOF's at first but man I've been seeing too many pics of those and they're looking really nice so now I'm torn.

Yes, I know. First world problems ...

Father's Day is coming up, I have some Goat credits and thinking about treating myself.

Need some input fellas....HOF 5's or All star 6's?

Been keeping an eye out on the prices, both can be had for around the same amount.

Been playing in my Chaos V's, so I know how those perform on the court. Have a pair of Grinches but still DS for the moment.

Have a couple pairs of V's already, but only 1 VI...should be an easy decision, didn't really want the HOF's at first but man I've been seeing too many pics of those and they're looking really nice so now I'm torn.

Yes, I know. First world problems ...
I would go for HOF such a dope shoe in person

Anything Kob wore on court himself mean more to me, so I’d go with the AS 6s personally.

btw that auction is up to about $10k USD. What did blocking the sales on stockX, goat etc honestly do lol

Buddy of mine is selling his Kobe 9 Mids and asked if I wanted buy them them, what you guys think? Are those designed to be a lifestyle model, or do they actually basketball?

Buddy of mine is selling his Kobe 9 Mids and asked if I wanted buy them them, what you guys think? Are those designed to be a lifestyle model, or do they actually basketball?
Mids meaning the elite highs?

edit*must be talking about the EXTs. Never cared for those so don’t know from experience. But Kobe 9 traction is goated. They look heavy tho. I’d stick to elites or the EM variants for ball

So, what's everyone's thoughts on what Nike will do with all the Mambacita 6s sitting in the warehouses? Make a short agreement with Vanessa to release them? Burn them? Release them in breach of the agreement?

So, what's everyone's thoughts on what Nike will do with all the Mambacita 6s sitting in the warehouses? Make a short agreement with Vanessa to release them? Burn them? Release them in breach of the agreement?
Definitely won’t breach the agreement.

Back
Top Bottom