THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

So what’s the deal with James_O James_O ? He a young buck or something? I seen him/ you in a lot of threads (like myself) with a great love of sneakers. You seem to have an intent to cop but doesn’t pan out. You work or in school? I know it can be frustrating if you young and wants kicks and funds may not be there. If I was you I would focus on one pair you really want save and get them.
Ye I’m still in school, my senior year. I plan to cop kicks on eBay, but I usually loose the bid or they fall through. Most local meets fall through also, only a few work out.

I love sneakers and I know my history and stuff, but I just wish I had more money ya know.

Ye I work in town, pay is ok but I only work once a week cause of school.

If I was you I would focus on one pair you really want save and get them.
I really want grinches and have always wanted em, but all star 6’s would match my basketball teams colors. Honestly I would be really happy with either pairs.

1. LeBron trying to start documentaries about his legend, but we loving KOBE.

2. I wish Kobe were still here to get his verbal “and it was personal for me” moments.

i'm just missing those 2020 and 21 season vibes where everyone was rocking protros lol. now they're drying up and everyone switched to gt cuts and pgs.

1664467119118.png

1664467191020.png

Man it's been so slow in these forum. I need my Kobe fix. Nike BS ing with the next Kobe release.
Pretty much F up every release since.

They just renewed the contract this year. It probably takes some time to plan a lineup and get things rolling.

Rep manufacturers can put the stockx tag on anything.

If this guy really had them why doesn’t he leave them on stockx? Your target is way more ppl than a local ad. Makes no sense.

Rep manufacturers can put the stockx tag on anything.

If this guy really had them why doesn’t he leave them on stockx? Your target is way more ppl than a local ad. Makes no sense.
Yall ain't notice the Stock X hang tag lol

i'm just missing those 2020 and 21 season vibes where everyone was rocking protros lol. now they're drying up and everyone switched to gt cuts and pgs.

i think this is Nike's goal imo hence they're not releasing ish this year.

release and hype up shoes that are identical to KOBEs but with "better" techs (see GT CUTs and new LEBRONs).....give folks and nba players as many alternative options as possible VS KOBEs.

just imagine KOBE prelude releasing at the same time as the new LEBRONs lol.

Back
Top Bottom