THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yo who is this dude? Ever since someone on NT mentioned him I’ve been checking his page and he be posting kobe bangers for sale like every day. Prices ain’t cheap but def some stuff that u don’t see much. A lot of IDs actually. Various sizes so it’s not his collection. But every day is new stuff

20A79EED-46AD-4A72-B1E6-4D7639DA9D47.png

Who would want an ID if you didn’t even design it
Huh?

Makes no sense to me. Especially a shoe like this. “Design it” you picked a couple colors lol. I’d coo an ID pair for sure. More unique if anything

Yo who is this dude? Ever since someone on NT mentioned him I’ve been checking his page and he be posting kobe bangers for sale like every day. Prices ain’t cheap but def some stuff that u don’t see much. A lot of IDs actually. Various sizes so it’s not his collection. But every day is new stuff

20A79EED-46AD-4A72-B1E6-4D7639DA9D47.png
Yeah it was me but his prices ain’t it sometimes though he has reasonable prices kicks

These arrived today from eBay…not a real known Kobe but these are really nice in hand :pimp:

Who remembers these???

I’ll post better photos when I get the chance!
C47E2823-1A09-4164-BF7A-E748EC0B9754.jpeg

Wow visible Zoom, impressive!

And I've definitely never seen or heard of those before.

Never seen those

Why they do the traction like that lol. Looks like they were like hmm let’s tweak these to make the traction crappy. Prob not really wearable anyway now, for hoop. Bet the rubber is hard/smooth

Back
Top Bottom