THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Did your grinches arrive, how do they fit?
I’m making it work lol. At first I swapped insoles but I put the original insoles back in and it’s snug but doable

Guess what- I had a bid I forgot about for a size 13.5 on Goat… it got accepted… I was like holy crap now I’ll have 3 pairs all of a sudden but these should fit perfect… and last night got the email they didn’t pass authentication. I was glad though, I didn’t want to spend that lol

I’m making it work lol. At first I swapped insoles but I put the original insoles back in and it’s snug but doable

Guess what- I had a bid I forgot about for a size 13.5 on Goat… it got accepted… I was like holy crap now I’ll have 3 pairs all of a sudden but these should fit perfect… and last night got the email they didn’t pass authentication. I was glad though, I didn’t want to spend that lol
Man… I gave up on my true to size 10 with the quickness lol. Feet were bulging out of the shoe and I couldn’t tie them at all.

Im surprised the 13.5 didn’t pass… replicas don’t come in 13.5 so maybe it was an issue with the condition of the shoe.

Thai food & tea to cap off my self care day.
20230210_152005.jpg

PM hoops after AM plyo and squat workout. Getting too old for this two a day stuff. I intended to just shoot and work on some moves but there was some good comp, couple guys that played d2 so I got caught up in the mix.

Unfortunately sprained my ankle on the final defensive possession before I hit the game winner on offense. Mamba mentality I guess but it wasn’t worth it lol. Now I’m limping to pick up my son from school 😭

Attachments

• D88521F2-1E10-46C1-AED9-5E3D8F4111C9.jpeg
    D88521F2-1E10-46C1-AED9-5E3D8F4111C9.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom