THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Confession: my old washed *** got got by one of them ig scammers. Done went against my own rules being impatient . Feels Batman.. no one to blame but myself. But ima bounce back n get my pair.
I hate this era lol
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

What happened?

Confession: my old washed *** got got by one of them ig scammers. Done went against my own rules being impatient . Feels Batman.. no one to blame but myself. But ima bounce back n get my pair.
I hate this era lol
This happened to me with the Girls Eybl 5s on Offer Up. I wasn't on my PQs with missing out on opportunity to get the POP 6s when they released from this guy in MD. So was on the hunt for the 5s simultaneously.... found a pair......sent the dude 200 or so and dude ghosted me

I hate this era lol
Don't feel bad crap happened to me

Haven't worn mime. Got it in a medium but prob better for someone who's a large. Not sure if anyone's interested. I would presume quality is getting better with each launch.

University Reds to another agonizing playoff loss last night.

As I've mentioned before... what they used for the soles on the 9s def wasnt it... with the soles getting hardened... and this happened years ago
20231206_211235.jpg

For those that hit on Tuesday. Has any of y’all’s shipped? Mine has had the label printed and awaiting for ups pickup for a while now.

How’s the clothing quality for the mambacita gear?
like someone else replied. i got the first release gloss one, peeled after the first wash, even if youre following their method of care instructions for those materials.

second purchase with the white sweater and socks when they moved away from those thick vinyl like materials.
both time shipping took FOREVER, the white sweater arrived like 4 weeks later. ordered two pairs of socks and only one arrived, emailed contact twice but never received a reply about the order/missing socks. that probably my last time ordering unless a must buy color.

haha but to answer the primary question, the white sweater is pretty thick and warm, but TBH not worth the price of admission. also i feel like alot of their instore stock VS promotional picture are not accurate. (ie the red one now while unisex, vanessa and the girls wear a women crop style cut to the hoodie)

For those that hit on Tuesday. Has any of y’all’s shipped? Mine has had the label printed and awaiting for ups pickup for a while now.
Same situation here. I spoke with NIKE CS and the rep assured me all was well and I will be receiving the package. Apparently, the warehouse is a backed up and I should be getting them by Dec 12th at the latest?

Same situation here. I spoke with NIKE CS and the rep assured me all was well and I will be receiving the package. Apparently, the warehouse is a backed up and I should be getting them by Dec 12th at the latest?

Yea I just had movement this afternoon. Should be here tomorrow. Seems like they are using a new wearhouse. I don’t think I’ve ever received anything from their Middleton, PA location. Mostly always Memphis and a few times from Indianapolis.

Just tryna find someone or someplace(nyc) that can do the sig on the heel cup pink and they'll be done. Prob went through ordering at least 7 different pairs of pink laces off Amazon and just couldn't get the same type of pink along with the same lace style, so gonna settle with these. They are a little more vibrant than the pink used on the kicks.
img_1701992293537.jpg

Back
Top Bottom