THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Right? I was mad confused after I got the wrong answer on that one.
I know Kobe played through his rotator cuff injury in 2015 so I chose the shoulder answer. Even thought the fractured knee would be a valid answer since he finished that game in late 2013 before sitting out the rest of the season.

Well, this is Nike we're talking about here, just look at the history bs we see in Jordan brand releases.
Brooo chose the shoulder injury as well

BTW... today is World Basketball Day

hornets logo?

Attachments

• IMG_6789.png
    IMG_6789.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,229
You the poll question.... but did he technically play after tearing his Achilles. Shooting 2 FTs ain't playing lol
Bruh I did the same thing. I chose shoulder

Chronic injury means he’s been fighting it for a long period of time, usually multiple months. I knew he tore his Achilles and shot those FTs but did not consider that chronic

Then afterwards I wondered if I didn’t get an offer to buy anything because I got that question wrong

Why didn’t they put broken index finger on the poll.

That was definitely significant as it was the last and hardest championship he won :smh:

I don’t think it’s any sneakers fam.

They updated NDC with the Mamba “collection”, of which everything is launching in SNKRS and was already listed over there as Coming Soon

Back
Top Bottom