THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Here’s an actual good looking pair of 8s to cleanse everyone’s memories of what Vanessa’s been posting

IMG_2199.jpeg

It’s Nike who’s milking Kobe’s death to fuel their hype machine, not Vanessa.
Not exactly what I was saying bro

There’s a camp of folks that are unhappy with Vanessa, as Nike continues to release BS colorways nobody asked for, and ultra limited releases (or both).

Meanwhile Vanessa is posting what? Ugly PEs … that nobody can get

I’m just saying she’s adding fuel for the haters

At the end of the day Nike is pulling the shots and her influence is unknown. All we know is what they’ve said (Nike and Vanessa) which has been 💩/lies

Not exactly what I was saying bro

There’s a camp of folks that are unhappy with Vanessa, as Nike continues to release BS colorways nobody asked for, and ultra limited releases (or both).

Meanwhile Vanessa is posting what? Ugly PEs … that nobody can get

I’m just saying she’s adding fuel for the haters

At the end of the day Nike is pulling the shots and her influence is unknown. All we know is what they’ve said (Nike and Vanessa) which has been 💩/lies
I used to think Vanessa was responsible for the colorways of the shoes coming out. I was wrong. She isn’t. She might pitch some ideas here and there, but in terms of what is releasing, it’s some other guy.

But in terms of production numbers - yeah, all Nike.

I would be happy if AEG/Staples Center gave out commemorative key chains. I've learned not to expect any more from Nike at this point.

The unveiling is closed to the public
Kind of crazy.

Shaqs was open to the public and it was a great time. I took the fam and we went to the game.

Sad that it's closed but I could see it being very emotional for Vanessa and the fam...

Shaq was there to speak and maybe Vanessa doesn't want to speak. Even though she did a hell of a job during his memorial and his HOF induction.

Well if that's the case.... once its done guess I'll be one of the first public eyes to view it.

Back
Top Bottom