THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I hate everything. I haven't hit anything on SKNRS since the UNC 31's in like 2017. Its almost magical how I never am able to buy anything.
1000008340.png
1000008341.png
1000008342.png

Any one on SoCal wanna trade their Philly for Venice size 9. Shoot me a PM lol sorry if this isn’t allowed, I just need those 4s.

Idk if true but sheesh can’t believe I got a 13.5 🤣

IMG_2416.png

Y’all got to stop believing and posting these production posts. Nike makes these numbers available but these same folks can’t get the algorithm to winning on SNKRS? Please.

With that being said 2/3 today. No camos. First Kobe’s since the 1’s were in the outlets in abundance. Smh.

Y’all got to stop believing and posting these production posts. Nike makes these numbers available but these same folks can’t get the algorithm to winning on SNKRS? Please.

With that being said 2/3 today. No camos. First Kobe’s since the 1’s were in the outlets in abundance. Smh.
I mean, it’s supply and demand. It’s one thing to get the numbers , it’s another thing to check out, idk how that’s hard to understand. With that said I still don’t know how true the numbers are but whatever

There is no algorithm to winning on SNKRS. It's all luck. Bots eat because they put in thousands of requests in those 10 minutes and you're likely to win. Some don't, however.

The stock numbers are from the stock loaded on the server. It isn't hard to find if you are tech savvy.

Always wanted to have my kids wear kobes with me. Along with getting Ls for my size... def wasn't gonna try to get the gs or ps size for them. Because I secured the VBs.... I said.... time to get for them. Fortunately FL was doing fcfs for PS(was 1st person with being there at 940a...they opened at 11a). So got for my 2 youngest daughters and actually got my oldest her size 3.5y on snkrs. They didn't have a 10.5c for my 2 yr old so just got the 11c. Initially had asked for 12.5c for my 5 yr old but changed it to 12c(smh). Went back home for her to try them and they were just right. But feet gonna grow so called the store back and no more 12.5. I said let me drive back and see in person and yea no 12.5c.... 13c though.... best believe I took that one. My Mamba Day moves for today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom