THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

What's the eBay code? I've been putting p20memday and nothing works
Thats the right code but it only works in certain categories, home, garden and sporting goods. You hafta search for stuff in those categories to get the code to work. Most shoes can be found in sporting goods to use the code. 

The nike time to shine pack had 5 shoes, each shoe fades from white to black

on one end of the spectrum the lebron 14 is a pure white, on the other end is the pg 1 in a pure black
then kd 9 elite is right in the middle with grey,
kyrie 3 have a white/gray (platinum) colorway
then the kobe ad have a black/gray mixed upper

the set just isn't complete without those kobe ads. i'd say they are the most important shoe release of 2k17 at this point. I'd be willing to throw down $650 for the kobe ad time to shines. they are needed to complete the set. there isn't even any shoe in any other model that has that black/gray mixed upper the AD time to shines have. it just doesn't feel right having all the time to shine shoes besides those kobe ADs. there is no iD that can replace them

meh. It's alright looking.

Thats the right code but it only works in certain categories, home, garden and sporting goods. You hafta search for stuff in those categories to get the code to work. Most shoes can be found in sporting goods to use the code. 

Nice! Thank you might cop some asg 11's. Sadly sporting goods limited the possibilities by a ton

So are the NXT's coming out this week also? Havent heard too much about it other than some articles and what not from a little while back

Back
Top Bottom