THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

I may buy at discount then customize it to the shinier gold plated chrome.

Anyone think it will drop to $99?

Last edited:
FTL has a ton of ADs on sale for $99. I got the red pair and navy blue pair with military discount for $170 total

I thought the all black pair was supposed to drop this month? I'm not a fan of the white sole.

White/gold definitely hitting $100< like the rest except the limited iDs. Little over $100 is good for me. I returned the iD with the duller gold to make way for these.
I have the white/golds in an iD except the outsole is solid white.. I like the solid white outsole better than the gum.. but idk if it's worth paying iD price just to have the white outsole instead of gum. I did get the iDs for 20% off + 15% ebates cash back though

Does anyone know someone that does customs? I just want to do some small customization on a pair of ADs

Why couldn't Nike use the milky sole like on the final stages instead of this gum BS they would've been my first AD

Comptons are $140 on footlocker site.. wondering what their in store price is

For people that got the FTS and other Kobe Ads at $99 in store, can you use birthday coupons on the $99 kobe Ads in store. I think sometimes they don't let you use coupons on sale items

Comptons are $140 on footlocker site.. wondering what their in store price is

For people that got the FTS and other Kobe Ads at $99 in store, can you use birthday coupons on the $99 kobe Ads in store. I think sometimes they don't let you use coupons on sale items

you want your purchase to hit $100 so you can get $25 for that coupon, but ymmv depending on the cashier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom