THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

You guys mentioned my other 2 choices. Lol

These are just all time.
D0A5C11D-F504-4905-9327-73FDEC7B5A59.jpeg
6291A16D-AE09-499B-8C60-85AD3EBF3ABF.jpeg
Just had these come in the mail today. I threw up a bid on stockx and someone accepted

I’m still unsure if I’m trying for this 360 or waiting for that second color way :/

Really want the 360. The Nike store nearby is going to have them. You guys think they’ll sell out if I get there at opening? Or should I just try online ? Love the feeling of leaving the store with shoes in hand.

My reserved pair coming Monday.

I would rather get it now and if I find them cheaper I’ll return them.

Seems like a fake hyped sell out trick to me. Everyone should be able to get a pair.

picked these up today, the first thing i noticed was wow this is the best cushion i have experienced in the last few years in a nike hoop shoe god damn, also the fit is amazing and they are not as narrow as i was expecting which is a Huge win for me as this is the issue i usually have with kobes, but also, it may be more the way the knit works with the 360 thing than the actual width of the shoe

picked these up today, the first thing i noticed was wow this is the best cushion i have experienced in the last few years in a nike hoop shoe god damn, also the fit is amazing and they are not as narrow as i was expecting which is a Huge win for me as this is the issue i usually have with kobes, but also, it may be more the way the knit works with the 360 thing than the actual width of the shoe

Where did you get them? Some other country?

Pics??

Making it hard for me to pass on the first color :/

You might not hit on snkrs, but I think you’ll be able to grab them from another site. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom