THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Casual will work for me as well, can't trust a video from a guy with stains on his shirt
Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 8.57.26 PM.png

just sounds like its reinforced with TPU strands like every other flyknit Kobe. I love the fact dude decided to buy them, only so that he could make a video and complain about it :smh:

These have been sold out all day on Nike Canada - just checked 10 mins ago and my size restocked... placed my order... hope this doesn’t get cancelled...

Not my video, but when he was scratching the "flyknit"....... :nerd:

Hopefully somebody puts up a performance review before that Laker colorway drop because I'd feel really stupid paying $200 for that.

I don’t give a damn if they’re “real flyknit” or not. They feel and look great and I’m about 90% certain they’re going to be amazing to play in.

I don’t trust some of these reviewers who actually play ball, def not taking the word of some guy just sitting on his porch.

I received my pair today and they're gorgeous. It's risky but I'm going to ball at the park tomorrow and give y'all a review. But on appearance these are beautiful shoes and great for casual wear.
RIP :/

I received my pair today and they're gorgeous. It's risky but I'm going to ball at the park tomorrow and give y'all a review. But on appearance these are beautiful shoes and great for casual wear.

I agree..

I copped two pairs online that won't be delivered until next week, but I was able to hold a pair of these in person in store today. I haven't balled in years; the last Kobe I did ball in was the 5. IMO, I think these things are going to be performance monsters (concern would be the clear sole issues in the past) And this specific pair will be one of the best in my collection to wear casually (which is all I wear them as now), right up there with my HTM 10s, Beethoven 9, MC 9, WT 8, Curial 8, etc. The pic by Evan up there is a very good representation of what they look like in person. The green snake showing thru the side-soles, and red coming thru the FK....these are flames. They did a great job with these. I just hope they don't cheap-out in the next colorways with no snake in the soles, tin foil-like swooshes again, etc.

Last edited:
outdoor ball!!!!!! man i made the mistake with the 1st nxt model, don't regret it but they were only good for indoor surfaces and very certain outdoor surfaces.

if im dropping $200+tax these are staying on indoor surfaces.

I agree..

I copped two pairs online that won't be delivered until next week, but I was able to hold a pair of these in person in store today. I haven't balled in years; the last Kobe I did ball in was the 5. IMO, I think these things are going to be performance monsters (concern would be the clear sole issues in the past) And this specific pair will be one of the best in my collection to wear casually (which is all I wear them as now), right up there with my HTM 10s, Beethoven 9, MC 9, WT 8, Curial 8, etc. The pic by Evan up there is a very good representation of what they look like in person. The green snake showing thru the side-soles, and red coming thru the FK....these are flames. They did a great job with these. I just hope they don't cheap-out in the next colorways with no snake in the soles, tin foil-like swooshes again, etc.
Cant wait to get mine

black t and shorts in the spring / summer :smokin

Back
Top Bottom