THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Beautiful 60+ degree day out here in NYC... these got some sunlight.
20220223_133051.jpg
Man you got me tempted bro. Ima chill it’s too cold here for that. Must be nice to feel 60s tho. We can’t pass 30 here. Sick pair especially in person.

Can't believe I actually threw away my Kobe 8 milksnakes years back since the whole thing came apart and were super beat to death. Would've kept most of my beat kobes but the outsoles were completely smooth and had gashes in em with how much I played in em. Can't find myself hooping in whatever protros I was able to scoop. Only one I hoop in is the blue/yellow 5 rings

Yeah I was able to scoop some 4s with a 25% off coupon. And I found 3 cw of the 1s sitting at the outlets for around $100 each. …oh the good ol days 😕
I made my wife go to footlocker for the chaos v's since I was at work. She found a size 8 and I think another smaller size, but I told her to pass since they were going near retail and wasn't even my size. My friend did hook me up with a 9 for retail at least. But wow, looking at prices now, I goofed by telling her to leave it for someone else

Can't believe I actually threw away my Kobe 8 milksnakes years back since the whole thing came apart and were super beat to death. Would've kept most of my beat kobes but the outsoles were completely smooth and had gashes in em with how much I played in em. Can't find myself hooping in whatever protros I was able to scoop. Only one I hoop in is the blue/yellow 5 rings
Concord aka purple actually. For the longest I too thought they were blue smh

I made my wife go to footlocker for the chaos v's since I was at work. She found a size 8 and I think another smaller size, but I told her to pass since they were going near retail and wasn't even my size. My friend did hook me up with a 9 for retail at least. But wow, looking at prices now, I goofed by telling her to leave it for someone else
Hindsight 🤷🏻‍♂️

Someone at my gym once said "Hey I like your Golden State Warriors color Kobes. " when I wore my 5 rings. It was at that point I gave up convincing people that it was a shade of purple.
It wasn't until the protros that I took acknowledgment of it lol. Golden states warriors lmao. I'll give them a pass they prob didn't know they are kobes

And what would you do with some “Beat to death, completely smooth outsoles with gashes in them” Kobe’s today? :ohwell:

I guess yall didn't see the new Mamba and Mambacita Sports Academy merch. Better pleasing to the eye then the previous garments, as there simple black and white and "more" affordable. Ima cop on the next batch.

I guess yall didn't see the new Mamba and Mambacita Sports Academy merch. Better pleasing to the eye then the previous garments, as there simple black and white and "more" affordable. Ima cop on the next batch.

Nope didn’t see them.

Back
Top Bottom