THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

They f'd up with this one because those aren't the Del Sol IV, they're the Playoff IV. 🙄

Those MFs who wrote that don't know 💩 because these are the Del Sol IV.
IMG_5865.JPG

First time trying body armor and naturally went with the Mamba Forever one
B682DDF2-D4B5-4D6F-8329-B335EE3B01BE.jpeg

37AC2436-E460-4FFD-9DD6-5A671C847413.jpeg

Thing is very refreshing. Love the tribute to Kobe on the bottle

(Also didn’t know he was a part time owner until yesterday)
Yea so I attended the HOF ceremony and they were given out then. It was said that they were only going to be there you could get(like an exclusive edition obviously because of the ceremony). Then I saw folks post them on ebay for 100 bucks smh. Many months later saw them posted from folks I chop it up with in Cali. I was like yall got them out there and I haven't seen them here in NYC. So I asked one of the guys to send me a few... he was busy and at the same time found out they were in Arizona. So I asked my fam out there to send me a few and he did. He saw them at a gas station. Then soon after I found out from my boy out here in NYC that they were actually over here.... a target in Long Island lol.

I still have the OG bottle from the ceremony and haven't opened it as I wanted to use it as momentum but now that I have more... that joint def gonna be consumed... just gonna save the bottle.

Yea so I attended the HOF ceremony and they were given out then. It was said that they were only going to be there you could get(like an exclusive edition obviously because of the ceremony). Then I saw folks post them on ebay for 100 bucks smh. Many months later saw them posted from folks I chop it up with in Cali. I was like yall got them out there and I haven't seen them here in NYC. So I asked one of the guys to send me a few... he was busy and at the same time found out they were in Arizona. So I asked my fam out there to send me a few and he did. He saw them at a gas station. Then soon after I found out from my boy out here in NYC that they were actually over here.... a target in Long Island lol.

PEOPLE are so greedy to make a buck out of these geeeeesh

RIP Kobe and Gigi...

I'm finally posting the Carpe Diem IV I've had since 2009. One side is going through some sole separation, so I'll have to address that when I can. I need to clean them a little. It looks like they'll need some restoration.

I'm going to say these are my favorite colorway of the Kobe IV.
IMG_5875.JPG
IMG_5877.JPG
IMG_5878.JPG
IMG_5879.JPG
IMG_5880.JPG
IMG_5882.JPG
Dope. Did you cop the protros?

I'm finally posting the Carpe Diem IV I've had since 2009. One side is going through some sole separation, so I'll have to address that when I can. I need to clean them a little. It looks like they'll need some restoration.

I'm going to say these are my favorite colorway of the Kobe IV.
IMG_5875.JPG
IMG_5877.JPG
IMG_5878.JPG
IMG_5879.JPG
IMG_5880.JPG
IMG_5882.JPG
Love love love OG Kobe’s.

Have to sell a few organs to get a pair of those these days, smh

If they start bringing back Kobes, my prayer is that they will retro these

These just retro'd a year ago. If Nike Kobes do come back I doubt they'll retro them again so soon.

Back
Top Bottom