THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Maybe a 1/100000000 possibly…

1724515487623.gif

Was able to hit on the Kobe 4 Philly in a sz 10. Anyone out there willing to swap for any older releases??? Really interested in the Kobe 1. Totally random I know, but I've got a sentimental attachment to the Kobe 1 All Star. If not, I might just throw an oop to a NT member. Let me know.

Feel like as soon as I hit submit on my entry the L notification popped up 🤣

Would’ve been nice to have copped something but I did cop the Girl Dad’s and Olympic 4’s this summer so I’m not complaining. Never been a huge fan of the 8’s, will probably pass on those TB colorways coming next month.

Not sure what else is out there for me to try… maybe OC 6’s if they didn’t get scrapped?

Damn $82 for a shirt and the same price for a hat!!
Yea I don't know everyone's pockets. I've def slowed down on getting caps from him.

Also goodchoice is a 10% coupon code. Used to be 15 but he changed it. I've used it multiple times but you gotta use a different email and shipping address

I really like the black Kobe hoodie with the vintage Nike and Swoosh, can anybody get one for me in size S? Paypal ready!

Back
Top Bottom