THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Yal buggin . 10” is perf… could even do 8”
Ohhhhh.... early 2000 days you still want...
1000038071.jpg

well this was in 2013 and 14. Right at the kneecap or slightly below looks pretty good. Yall saying you prefer the jordan poole booty shorts look over the Kob look?

DFA8CE89-5767-4C06-A61A-1F3431BC50B7.jpeg
E73BD002-6856-4B24-9F06-C3AC9EF41BB1.jpeg
FC2B13D7-8250-4134-AC09-8EECA82DEAF7.jpeg

1724756137470.jpeg
The Jordan Poole one is working out gear... they don't wear those in game. Not sure if I'm biased cuz I'm a slim 6' ...168lbs so I'm comfortable with shorts above the knees

Some of these dudes want to be hoochie daddies 💅🏾
Hope this was a joke. We are originally referencing the new Kobe shorts.... and looking at the image... they are def not hoochie daddies shorts... but i guess its all relative to the individual and their physique(good thing also have Tall as an option)

The Jordan Poole one is working out gear... they don't wear those in game. Not sure if I'm biased cuz I'm a slim 6' ...168lbs so I'm comfortable with shorts above the knees
Nah poole rocks that in games too
1724770529410.jpeg

all in good fun lol i just think however kobe rocked em is the best way. Slightly long shorts, t-shirt not too tight, and ankle/quarter socks. I’ve noticed crew socks always look awkward with kobes like the proportions ain’t right. But ankle socks just feel “ right”.

Nah poole rocks that in games too
1724770529410.jpeg

all in good fun lol i just think however kobe rocked em is the best way. Slightly long shorts, t-shirt not too tight, and ankle/quarter socks. I’ve noticed crew socks always look awkward with kobes like the proportions ain’t right. But ankle socks just feel “ right”.
Aha. Yea to each his own lol.

I def rock nike elite crew socks with my kobes. Breast cancer ones and all. But wait if you have elite 9 highs... what socks you wear with those

Aha. Yea to each his own lol.

I def rock nike elite crew socks with my kobes. Breast cancer ones and all. But wait if you have elite 9 highs... what socks you wear with those
thats the thing bro i don’t plan on copping the highs lol. i’d rather the lows and only reason is i need to experience the traction which i heard is the best of all time. Otherwise the 9 is kinda forgettable to me because kobe was injured almost the whole season and only wore them a few games.

also for the nba shorts they wear in games yall know how they always make extra length sizes like +1, +2, etc. Well in 2022 nike started making -1 length :wow:

thats the thing bro i don’t plan on copping the highs lol. i’d rather the lows and only reason is i need to experience the traction which i heard is the best of all time. Otherwise the 9 is kinda forgettable to me because kobe was injured almost the whole season and only wore them a few games.

also for the nba shorts they wear in games yall know how they always make extra length sizes like +1, +2, etc. Well in 2022 nike started making -1 length :wow:
The traction the guy was talking about on air time...... it's the same as the OGs... he mentioned that out riggers I believe... the 9s have that. Always loved the traction on both my EM ids and Strategys

Yea was looking at the shorts section this am and it different styles... knee lenghth..1/2.. and so on

Last year I bought some Nike/Kobe hoop shorts off eBay that were probably from 2012 era. I’m 6’4” and usually wear XL shorts but those joints were like a 3XL. I shoulda got dimensions. Had to sell em.

I’m 40 so big shorts was my era but I’m off that, can’t go back. 1-2” above knee is gucci

Back
Top Bottom