THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Man I hope this is gonna be an easy cop. I wanna be able to purchase in store so I can try them on since some say it runs long and some say it is tts. But won't be able to go in store until the weekend :frown:

funny story i had brought my 2017 volt nxt as a spare sneaker while wearing my dee-brown reebok pumps for warm up. while i was switching them to my kobe nxt, some cat who notice me switching my shoes asking "if i was leaving?" i was like "nah, i know how you play and you gonna go fast" i drop 6 pts on his team we were doing 1's and 2's @ the the arc.15pts ftw(all my shots were 2s)...we playing 3-3 mind you. we blew them out 1st game, we lost the 2nd game due to lack of defense of my team. i come back in the 4th final pick up game of the night and i had next so i picked the losing squad and drop off the scrub they had. we were down by like 12, i was like aight i'm not gonna shoot but play my defense and give the ball to out best player we got since he was hot. man we blew them cats out 15-14 for the win.

i'm gonna need more kobe shoes from now on.

Last edited:
download (3).jpeg

Did you just say primeknit?
Primeknit =adidias
Flyknit=Nike
:lol: I feel ashamed, sorry fam

oh my lord these look even more fire in videos :nerd:

How come nobody told me the Kobe AD Mid is a revamped Kobe IV?

It’s a fantastic shoe definitely in the top 5 for Kobes in terms of performance.
Finally someone sees what. Definitely a solid shoe. I don't see why so many so called Kobe fans hate on the Kobe A.D. and AD Mid. I will be doing a pic soon of all my A.D. and Kobe AD Mid once they stop making the Mid and posting to my IG. It's gon be sky

I think people are just being nostalgic in regards to the Kobe IV.

The Kobe IV was a plastic and cheap leather mid. The Lunarlon bottomed out fast also.

The Kobe AD Mid upper is cheap feeling but it’s more premium feeling than most Kobe IVs to me.
Yes sir. Kobe 4 are my all-time favorite Kobe's, and the AD Mid remind me so much of them. They're solid performers.

Weren't people complaing when Kobe elites were $250.....now $200 and we still complaining???

Honestly either your a baller (semi-professional/professional) or a sneaker head who truly like sneakers.
I can see the arguement that it's worth shelling out $200 for kobes if they truly make you perform better as a baller/athlete. But if your wearing to get likes and breaks necks your wasting your time and money. Might as well get some low teir kobes or other kicks.

But you shouldn't really complain about a price of what Nike/Kobe line is setting if your just rocking it for show.
It's like putting cheap gas in a Ferrari, don't expect much. Your just stunting for gram/YouTube.

I don't know what state/market you in but the 1st colorway of the NXT 360 sold out, but that's due to its limited availability.

@space_blackmon you gotta stop doing bad drugs, you don't know what your talking about.

LOL I agree. I been saying this. True Kobe heads gon cop because they're addicted like me lol

Yeah, and they still producing new ADs :lol:
Hell yea, glad they are too. Just because you don't like them don't mean others in the world don't. You may know a handful that don't, but I know a handful and then some that do. Sh(d I see them all over the court at my kids AAU games. So many kids are rocking them, along with A.D. and NXT and other Kobes.

I absolutely love playing in the AD Mid and am glad they're still releasing colorways. That shoe is "straight to court" and breaks in so fast. Dependable cushion, fit and traction have me coming back for more. Now, the AD NXT 360 is on a whole other level. I love playing in them but didn't know just how amazing that fit was until I tried to switch pairs and anything else doesn't have that 1:1 fit. Played in them last night and it's funny because I feel like I'm playing in a futsal shoe that performs like a basketball shoe. The Flyknit looks and feels like it's coated and none of it feels like any of the earlier versions of Flyknit. Part of me thinks that the white pair cant get dirty if it has that coating.

Already @stang. The AD Mid are solid. Good comments bro.

I don't think Nike knows what they're doing with the Kobe line post retirement. The name change has been terrible. I think the mid AD was a throw in because the NXT wasn't ready yet.
Y'all still worrying what they call them? Do you go around criticizing everything when it comes to a name. "Man why did they change the Infiniti M line to Q lol " Who cares. Still a solid product.

There shouldn’t have even been a name change to the AD to begin with. It should have just continued on with the 12 and so on.
It was Kobe's idea not Nike. Kobe is the sig athlete, they do what he requests. It's not a big deal

But it’s just a name lol AD lows and mids perform amazing on the court!
Already bro. That's what i'm saying @gwizzle

Can’t wait to try the 360s but still stuck on the AD lows lol
Them A.D. lows are fire bro. I wish they would bring out some more colorways or at least rerelease the BHM @gwizzle

I almost feel like they wanted to see if the 360 would garner any interest and I honestly didn’t think they’d sell out with the Protros and other retros coming out in a flurry. Remember, NT is such a small subset of the sneaker demographic as a whole, so maybe we can get more pairs on the next releases coming up. That’s all speculatory - tying to look at the glass half full here haha. But I agree the lack of players rocking them and the almost silent release was a head scratcher.

"NT is such a small subset of the sneaker demographic as a whole" ----- I agree. I think there are just so many options for kicks, signature lines, etc. the players have too many options, and not enough feet or games to wear them all in.

Hmm there is a Hibbett like 20-25 mins from me. May have to drive out there tomorrow and cop.

mindmarathon mindmarathon you on a different level. You a real kobe fan from going thru your instagram and seeing how you got you kids in kobe that right there is dedication.
alchemist iq alchemist iq Thanks bro. We all rep. My younger kids are too young to have fully appreciated Kobe, but definitely gotta show them lol My 14 year old son wears Kobe's to hoop in, even his team shoes are AD Mid team banks. He spoiled. lol

I'm not a fan of the AD Mid. That doesn't mean that I am a so called Kobe fan
mastralf mastralf
Fair enough. No offense to anyone. I'm not that much of a fan of the new 360, although i'll still cop, just not a fan or the look, but the tech is definitely promising, and the main reason why I will cop, other than the fact that it's a new Kobe.

I remember when Kobes were casual-wear classics... from the 10 to the present, it’s been downhill

I remember when Kobes were casual-wear classics... from the 10 to the present, it’s been downhill

I think the 10 had some colorways that looked good casually - Elite Lows of course. And I think most of the Elite 11s all looked pretty good casually.
I get where you're coming from though. I feel like they stopped making those unique looking colorways (e.g. Preludes, Galaxys, Poison Darts) for the Kobes 9s and onwards.

I think the 10 had some colorways that looked good casually - Elite Lows of course. And I think most of the Elite 11s all looked pretty good casually.
I get where you're coming from though. I feel like they stopped making those unique looking colorways (e.g. Preludes, Galaxys, Poison Darts) for the Kobes 9s and onwards.
The 10 is also one of the most comfortable Kobes of all time.

The 10 is also one of the most comfortable Kobes of all time.

Yep. I'm just mad they didn't give us the Low variation of the hightop colorways. They gave the high tops all the dope colorways such as the Rose Gold (one of my all time favorite colorways), Purple/Volt, and What The Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom