THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I have my eye on getting two kobes.

The 1st Gen Nxt and the kobe X black/leathet/gold.

Last edited:
Well...I’ve been after these for some time now. Resale isn’t much but with duties (I live in Canada) it’d be about $380 Canadian. These flew off the shelves but today while visiting West Edmonton mall HOH they randomly received 2 size 10.5s in with their yellow Kobe AD NXT 360.

Snagged both pairs after trying them on. 1 to 1 fit and the cushion is actually very nice. These are the nicest Kobe’s in a long time (big fan of 1-6) . Straight to the court tomorrow AM!!

441F883E-9180-49FE-90BC-7A7968CBAC54.jpeg

D57A5168-8315-4B58-A656-3BCE2E6F8347.jpeg

0C59FE05-C4F3-42B0-8D11-CA8C1201578B.jpeg

Well...I’ve been after these for some time now. Resale isn’t much but with duties (I live in Canada) it’d be about $380 Canadian. These flew off the shelves but today while visiting West Edmonton mall HOH they randomly received 2 size 10.5s in with their yellow Kobe AD NXT 360.

Snagged both pairs after trying them on. 1 to 1 fit and the cushion is actually very nice. These are the nicest Kobe’s in a long time (big fan of 1-6) . Straight to the court tomorrow AM!!

441F883E-9180-49FE-90BC-7A7968CBAC54.jpeg

D57A5168-8315-4B58-A656-3BCE2E6F8347.jpeg

0C59FE05-C4F3-42B0-8D11-CA8C1201578B.jpeg

Yellow ones released in Canada already? :emoji_sob:

No, they got these 2 black pairs in with that shipment....they release Next weekend he said, mango pair is mid June according to the staff.

Next weekend? That's still earlier than the scheduled June 1st date for the U.S. :emoji_sob:

Really want the lakers colorway..still looking for a size 10.5 in the first colorway but don't wanna pay retail :lol:

I've played almost 12 hours of on-court full court hoops time with the black 360s and I don't have any traction issues in terms of quickly wearing down. Some nubs on the upper heel area have come off, but other than that, the traction is great. Maybe some pairs differ from others, but so far I'm lucky in that regard in terms of wear on the outsole.

For me nothing beats a low profile full length zoom set up. These are very nice though, def Nike’s best hand at a foam cushion. I despise lunar drop in midsoles because they compact rather quick, the react in these feel a lot different.

I completely agree, but I think the reason I like the 360s so much is the React AND the overall construction and fit of the shoe. While I love the full zoom in the Protros, they don't have that molded feel to my foot like the upper of the 360s provide. It's hard to explain because no other shoe I own has given me this supreme 1:1 fit, and then you add in the perfection of the react for hoops in the insoles and the total ride is probably the best I've experienced in a hoops shoe, maybe ever.

While I love me some full length zoom, couple that with court feel and the fit of the 360s and you'd give me an all-time hoops shoe.

I've played almost 12 hours of on-court full court hoops time with the black 360s and I don't have any traction issues in terms of quickly wearing down. Some nubs on the upper heel area have come off, but other than that, the traction is great. Maybe some pairs differ from others, but so far I'm lucky in that regard in terms of wear on the outsole.
True to size?

I completely agree, but I think the reason I like the 360s so much is the React AND the overall construction and fit of the shoe. While I love the full zoom in the Protros, they don't have that molded feel to my foot like the upper of the 360s provide. It's hard to explain because no other shoe I own has given me this supreme 1:1 fit, and then you add in the perfection of the react for hoops in the insoles and the total ride is probably the best I've experienced in a hoops shoe, maybe ever.

While I love me some full length zoom, couple that with court feel and the fit of the 360s and you'd give me an all-time hoops shoe.
You also went true to size?

Back
Top Bottom