THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I'd say it's time to just put these things on ID, the way Nike is going with them so far. But then again, personally I'm just about over paying $250-plus for flimsy shoes made of yarn. I bought several X IDs and way too many XIs. In retrospect I can't believe how much I spent on those things, it's borderline insanity.
These are far from flimsy.

DFC6AB84-9468-4619-84B6-3A36165F9217.jpeg
14A95ED8-B85B-451D-8A11-062F984430FD.jpeg

Man I wish they used primeknit on the AD Mids...the look is amazing, maybe I woulda made it a low or created a low version after the Mids but I'll probably pull the trigger on 1 pair one of these days. Gonna be waiting a year or so to get those 360s for way below retail lol.

These are far from flimsy.

You know what I mean. I did not mean they are "cheap." The light weight and the knit is great in many, many ways. But I have more than 10 pairs of mint condition low top fllyknit Kobes. I won't be going hard on these because they don't offer much that my previous pairs do not. I'm talking about casual wear, not basketball, BTW. I don't have a need to drop cash on a bunch of 360 IDs, certainly not at $250 or more a shot (including CA tax).

You know what I mean. I did not mean they are "cheap." The light weight and the knit is great in many, many ways. But I have more than 10 pairs of mint condition low top fllyknit Kobes. I won't be going hard on these because they don't offer much that my previous pairs do not. I'm talking about casual wear, not basketball, BTW. I don't have a need to drop cash on a bunch of 360 IDs, certainly not at $250 or more a shot (including CA tax).

I'm with you here. If they did a Kobe 1 ID.....I might be hurting though

I love these shoes, super comfortable, but Nike is killing me with these terrible colorways. I'm so glad I got the black joints.

Back
Top Bottom