The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

The ndc rep told me the FTB from nike.com doesn't come with a booklet or pin. True?

Anyone from the 1st SNKRS draw confirm?
that is true and already confirmed by a lot of us NTers who scored on SNKRS/NDC and they did not include a pin or booklet. Some of us have contacted the customer service representatives at one point or another, and have all been told that the booklet and pins were limited supply and not included with every order. 

Just got my FTB X's in. Very happy with them. Great great CW - with my HTM's these are my favorite X's.

Still considering the IX and VI...

Why not? The laces are too long to let them hang like in some of the other models.

Why not? The laces are too long to let them hang like in some of the other models.
It's not a ridiculous tag, so I think it looks alright. Not like dudes who wear the big plastic tag on a pair of III's...

My only issue would be the flopping around. Same reason I don't rock the HTM lac tips.

Did the price for Masterpieces jump recently? Don't see many listings going for low on the Bay. Sold listings are pretty weak tho.

Hey how does the Kobe 2 FTB fit? My TTS is 11.5.

Kobe 7 12
Kobe 8 11.5
Kobe 9 low 12
Kobe 9 high 11
Kobe 10 12
Kobe 11 11.5

Could I got a Kobe 2 in an 11. Maybe with thin socks. I don't really have wide feet.

Just got these in and went straight to feet Love em [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Got mines
Nice! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom