The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

So I found a pair of the IXs locally for $350, but it's 1/2 size down. Personally I've gone with same sizing for the lows and highs so I've gotta decide if I should go for the .5 size down since I can't find my TTS locally...tough call

So I found a pair of the IXs locally for $350, but it's 1/2 size down. Personally I've gone with same sizing for the lows and highs so I've gotta decide if I should go for the .5 size down since I can't find my TTS locally...tough call
I wear size 11 for IX highs and size 11.5 for IX lows

Yeah, I think I can fit .5 size down in the highs too...part of my OCD-ness prefers consistent sizing across my shoes and my other 9 highs are TTS. Although at 350 I can prob always resell for breakeven if they don't work, or try to size swap.

I'm normally a 9 but wear 9.5 on both of my low and high IXs. I can fit a 9 but they're definitely more snugged around the midfoot but not to the point where my toes start to stack.

I'm more OCD about having too much wiggle room in the shoe haha I like it to fit perfectly.

Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger, got him down to $340 on the price and it comes with the pin. Probably will just search for a size swap now.

Yeah, I think I can fit .5 size down in the highs too...part of my OCD-ness prefers consistent sizing across my shoes and my other 9 highs are TTS. Although at 350 I can prob always resell for breakeven if they don't work, or try to size swap.

Do you have any Kobe 8? Swap the insole if it is snug.

I'm more OCD about having too much wiggle room in the shoe haha I like it to fit perfectly.
Yeah, I guess it depends if he's gona wear it casually or for ball. Personally, I hate balling in kicks that are too snugged and would much rather size up and then double sock.

No 8s for me, so we'll see. If worst comes to worst and I can't fit or find a size swap, I think I could prob sell them at breakeven. Appreciate all the input.

FYI, these are for casual wear but drives me nuts if my shoes don't fit to my liking.

Last edited:
View media item 2004559
I got my shipping confirm the other day for the FTB XIs but it's still not updating or giving a estimated delivery date. Haven't seen this before and if you look the last action time is actually 'order processed and ready for UPS'. A little nervous I may get cancelled. Anyone run into something like this before?

View media item 2004559
I got my shipping confirm the other day for the FTB XIs but it's still not updating or giving a estimated delivery date. Haven't seen this before and if you look the last action time is actually 'order processed and ready for UPS'. A little nervous I may get cancelled. Anyone run into something like this before?

Should probably reach out to whoever you ordered from..

Sometimes UPS/FedEx do miss scans to save time. Possible that it is on the way..

Trio is complete!
Damn my size too.
mad.gif

Seriously though, nice pickups.

lockdown36 lockdown36 the one in the middle I have rocked since they released. Wore them to the game and everything is holding up good on them.

One is going to my brother and the other pair I sold off for 1.1k.

Has anyone come across rep Kobe 11 FTB?

They are selling some on AliExpress..... I'm now afraid that people are selling reps because they have so many pairs.

I've come across two authentic (hopefully) pairs of 11 FTBs but with different manufacturer dates.

One purchased from Nike is 12/23/2015.

One purchased from FTL is 02/18/2016.

Back
Top Bottom