The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

What's going prices on a DS pair of zk1 all stars in a size 12? I've got a pair I never have worn just sitting in the closet.

I'll just rather wait until they retro the Grinch 6s. By now most DS pairs will be probably have separated soles if I play ball in them.

Balled in my purple 6's probably 10 times already and they're still in great condition.

Grinch 6's are one of my grails. Almost pulled the trigger on a ds pair two weeks ago for $600 plus ship and invoice. Just couldn't do it man. For $600+ I can buy the black horses, barca's and make an id.

Copped a VVNDS 10.5 pair for $375 in Georgetown, DC earlier this year.

Only evidence of wear is midsole wrinkle. Come up lucky

is a retro release coming for the Kobe 6 Kay Yows? I've seen more pairs up for sale on ebay and fb groups within the last week than ive seen in 2 years.

Need advise
Is topkickz.com real for buying online Jordan/kobe shoes?

Last edited:
is a retro release coming for the Kobe 6 Kay Yows? I've seen more pairs up for sale on ebay and fb groups within the last week than ive seen in 2 years.
Don't think so. I've only seen hints/leaks for upcoming Kobe 1 retros. I doubt they would retro Kobe 6s so soon unless it was a special edition colorway like Preludes or FTBs.

Back
Top Bottom