The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

anyone know what's the going rate for prelude 2?
I wouldn't pay over 3
finally thought i found a good deal since i found a pair under $500 
sick.gif

WTF! People been dumping preludes lately. I found DS prelude 3 and 8 for $440 total...
Yeah the Prelude 2, 3 7 and 8 you can find really good deals on. It's the 1, 4, 5 6 and 9 that are holding steady.

well the biggest issue is always finding my size 11, finally a pr showed up on goat for $385 but if i should be looking for less its prob gonna be awhile as its been months prior to seeing this one and that one was $450

well the biggest issue is always finding my size 11, finally a pr showed up on goat for $385 but if i should be looking for less its prob gonna be awhile as its been months prior to seeing this one and that one was $450
FB groups is where people are dumping them...

Would have bought if they had a size 10.5 or 11.
Footlocker site bugs out like that, highly doubt they got these Kobes from damn near 10 years ago available suddenly. Will probably get a refund or something else in the mail

Yea I definitely don't expect to get these shoes in, I'm waiting on a cancellation :lol:

Got a shipping confirmation from footlocker, who knows what they're gonna send me

Went into the new Nike store on Lincoln Road yesterday and they still had a few FTB kobe's on the wall. They had the 2k4s, hyperdunks, 2s, 7s, 8s, and 10s. Various sizes in each

Back
Top Bottom