The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Every FTB shoe ranges from trash to okay, nothing is great. Every single Kobe shoe will eventually be retro'd, so I'll just wait on some colorways with actual color and at a non-absurd price

Every FTB shoe ranges from trash to okay, nothing is great. Every single Kobe shoe will eventually be retro'd, so I'll just wait on some colorways with actual color and at a non-absurd price
Im a huge Kobe fan, but this is simply manufactured hype by Nike. What would have meant more is if they retroed a colorway of each shoe that he wore that meant something. I bought the first two before Nike switched it to draw :smh: resold em both. Gotta feed the beasts.

Im a huge Kobe fan, but this is simply manufactured hype by Nike. What would have meant more is if they retroed a colorway of each shoe that he wore that meant something. I bought the first two before Nike switched it to draw
mean.gif
resold em both. Gotta feed the beasts.
I think Nike will retro out old colorways. This new FTB color/theme is just a gimmick and hype machine trying to live off of the residual success of the prelude pack. 

But i actually like some models and regret not picking up more of it back then. 

Hhmm... looks like a lot of people cooked on the wings, but not so much on the 'Black Mamba' pack?

Just checking Kith website, it's showing Kobe FTB Hyperdunk and 3's sold out, but still showing the 4's available "In Store" only.  If you are near Kith might want to check them out?  Or give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom