The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

yeah it's a mess for unclaimed. Never doing that again, dudes are extra salty if you walk away with 1 out of a handful of pairs. Feel like I'm being more watched than a regular campout line

ain't nobody skip man

I thought that was you from the pics I seen on here, but wasn't sure. The employees let that lady skip. Even though they were trying to let people they knew were in line go first, she got special treatment apparently. And the dude you originally let stand in front of you with the Jean jacket got in, even though u ended up going b4 him. I Didnt have a chance cuz they knew the 2 Asian dudes were in front of me and they weren't fighting for their spots like I was trying to.

Nike still hasn't sent me my "cancelled" 2K4s. I even called them twice about it. 
mean.gif

yeah it's a mess for unclaimed. Never doing that again, dudes are extra salty if you walk away with 1 out of a handful of pairs. Feel like I'm being more watched than a regular campout line

I just gotta get there a lil earlier so I don't have to worry about others not fighting to keep their spots in line

I thought that was you from the pics I seen on here, but wasn't sure. The employees let that lady skip. Even though they were trying to let people they knew were in line go first, she got special treatment apparently. And the dude you originally let stand in front of you with the Jean jacket got in, even though u ended up going b4 him. I Didnt have a chance cuz they knew the 2 Asian dudes were in front of me and they weren't fighting for their spots like I was trying to.
yea I ain't see no lady but it was fair for the most part

View media item 1978617

yea I ain't see no lady but it was fair for the most part

Yeah she went in after u, but it is what it is. Like I said I didn't have a shot at the end cuz they knew the Asian kids were behind the twins. I woulda def got that next ticket though if there was one lol. No biggie, these woulda prolly ended up being traded anyway

yea are those unclaimed? im itching for a pair. sucks niketowns dont do fcfs anymore. what time do they let go of unclaimed pairs?

Last edited:
Yeah she went in after u, but it is what it is. Like I said I didn't have a shot at the end cuz they knew the Asian kids were behind the twins. I woulda def got that next ticket though if there was one lol. No biggie, these woulda prolly ended up being traded anyway
Yea security saw who was there and vouched the Chinese guys, they got lucky to get anything, dudes were about to get super skipped :lol:

damn alp with 4 pairs. Probably in my size too :frown:

all from unclaimed?
yup and don't got your size, 10-12 no 11.5

May have already found a local trade for another model I want. I'll hold out for a few days and see what happens with the 6s.

Last edited:
Damn those 5s are straight flames my goodness; the only two pairs I wanted were the 4s and 5s congrats to all who flourished

^^^^^Holiday tho so long from now but they retroing :D

So iam going to update my ios whipe phone and reinstall snkrs app and try trick on app and see what happens. i have never won a raffle and if i dont win in april i quit.

Last edited:
I don't think resellers are going to sit this one out considering the success of the Prelude/FTB 1s. Hopefully it's a massive GR.

They probably will, I remember those black ZK1s in a pic with the FTB ZK1s. Looked pretty nice so they might actually be those "Lux" ZK1 retro for $200

Back
Top Bottom