The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

On to the next one although I'm not feeling the 3s. I'm going to try and hope I can get a trade for the 2s or maybe the 1s

Yeah didn't even try for the draw.  I think I'm just gonna pass on the whole pack, this seems like a big L all the way around.  On a good note I went browsing at some stores today and found the sold out "Rush Blue" Victor Cruz Trainer.  Cooked on that.  
pimp.gif
 Derailed.  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yeah didn't even try for the draw.  I think I'm just gonna pass on the whole pack, this seems like a big L all the way around.  On a good note I went browsing at some stores today and found the sold out "Rush Blue" Victor Cruz Trainer.  Cooked on that.  :pimp:  Derailed.  :rofl:

You had to post 4 pictures though?

Never won the draw before but I got the huaraches and the IIs. What I really want are the IIIs but my luck probably ran out. 
ohwell.gif

Prelude pack is better and sparked more interest. People wanted just about every pair of that pack for themselves.
Agree.  Other night when the 1 released, and it looked like these were limited...seems like people went a little overboard and paid $600+ for em.  Now that the dust has settled, and the 2 released, I think reality is starting to set in that at the end of the day, these are 'limited', but very plain sneakers.  I tried for the 2 last night, didn't get them.  Not disappointed in the least.  Would have taken them for retail, but not interested beyond that.  

Preludes...different story.  I was very disappointed when I took Ls on some of those, and was willing to pay reasonable resale for the ones I missed.  Just my feeling, but given the number of releases and how plain these are, I think the value on them will drop quite a bit.  The best part of them is the boxes, pins, etc.

I would be much more excited about an iD like the Mamba Moment if that was offered.

Last edited:
For the people in LA,

I asked the manager there when i picked up my iis today, they told me if you enter the raffle for 1 2 3 4 and won like for example u wont the kobe 1, you will not be able to win the 2, 3 or 4.

so this is actually nice for people who didnt get a chance to win 1 and 2 have a better chance to win 3 and 4 since the people who won previously will not be able to win again.

Welp... Nike just canceled my 2K4 like 10 minutes ago.

Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

Welp... Nike just canceled my 2K4 like 10 minutes ago.

Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

Same. :smh:

wait what? so at first they cancelled your order and then let you re order and then cancelled the order again? thats messed up 
mean.gif

wait what? so at first they cancelled your order and then let you re order and then cancelled the order again? thats messed up :smh:

This is the 1st cancel and it makes no sense whatsoever because others got to reorder. That whole release was a mess.

For the people in LA,

I asked the manager there when i picked up my iis today, they told me if you enter the raffle for 1 2 3 4 and won like for example u wont the kobe 1, you will not be able to win the 2, 3 or 4.

so this is actually nice for people who didnt get a chance to win 1 and 2 have a better chance to win 3 and 4 since the people who won previously will not be able to win again.
Adidas shirt, adidas shoe, in a NT store buying Nike Kobe's?  Something wrong there.....

Back
Top Bottom