The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I honestly hope the 11 is in a much bigger production number than 2k4-10. Being the last model and all and its the current model out. I don't see why they can't push for bigger numbers.

Originally the 11 was the only one slated to be released via the Draw. I'm reading between the lines, but to me that sounds like they'll probably be just as limited. Nike probably just assumed they'd be slightly more in demand since they're his actual retirement shoe (and apparently the only one he's actually gonna wear). Maybe they have enough time to go back and make more after seeing this frenzy but... I doubt it

DId he tell you whether calls went out already??
lol this was when I picked up the 3's. The raffle didn't even end yet at that time, let alone making any calls. So I'm not sure on that. But the rules did say calls were only made on Wednesday and Thursday. It's likely that it's done. Unless a winner here got a call after the callback dates. 

lol this was when I picked up the 3's. The raffle didn't even end yet at that time, let alone making any calls. So I'm not sure on that. But the rules did say calls were only made on Wednesday and Thursday. It's likely that it's done. Unless a winner here got a call after the callback dates. 
Oh gotcha lol, yea most likely its done by now if they got their shipment on time - still trying to keep up hope today tho (have gotten late friday calls from them in the past)... 

received  my Kobe 3s today but couldn't find a pin. do all pairs of the fade to black series get a pin w the shoe?

received  my Kobe 3s today but couldn't find a pin. do all pairs of the fade to black series get a pin w the shoe?
Theoretically, each Fade to Black pair has a matching pin that attaches to the storyline of each shoe. But do you get it with each shoe purchase? No. That is up to the retailer selling you the shoe. The pins and pamphlets are shipped separately from the shoes to the stores. So YMMV depending on if they wanna give them out to you. NDC/SNKRS hasn't shipped anyone pins with the shoes as far as I can see, unless someone can step forward and say they got a pin with their SNKRS order. So far, anybody that got the pins and pamphlets have gotten them from in-store purchase with the shoes. Anybody from KB24 get a pin?

Last edited:

Theoretically, each Fade to Black pair has a matching pin that attaches to the storyline of each shoe. But do you get it with each shoe purchase? No. That is up to the retailer selling you the shoe. The pins and pamphlets are shipped separately from the shoes to the stores. So YMMV depending on if they wanna give them out to you. NDC/SNKRS hasn't shipped anyone pins with the shoes as far as I can see, unless someone can step forward and say they got a pin with their SNKRS order. So far, anybody that got the pins and pamphlets have gotten them from in-store purchase with the shoes. Anybody from KB24 get a pin?
mahalo brotha for the info! i received a pamphlet but no pin. just wanted to double check and see if this was the norm for SNKRS orders of the FTB series. patiently waiting for todays draw....so far 1-5 on the series...

mahalo brotha for the info! i received a pamphlet but no pin. just wanted to double check and see if this was the norm for SNKRS orders of the FTB series. patiently waiting for todays draw....so far 1-5 on the series...
No problem. Also, there is no draw today. Next Draw is on Monday the 4th for the FTB 5. Theres also been 6 releases so far lol, unless you're saying 5 is because you didn't try for one. Which is actually my case, didn't go for 2k4, so I'm 3-5 on the series so far. 

i got my hyperdunk ftb and guess what?! no pin. Chatted with customer service if i can get a pin but they don't have any extra and i didn't even get a discount code..thanks for ruining it for us (people who lied all the time to get discount codes)

i got my hyperdunk ftb and guess what?! no pin. Chatted with customer service if i can get a pin but they don't have any extra and i didn't even get a discount code..thanks for ruining it for us (people who lied all the time to get discount codes)

No guarantee of a pin for online orders...

No problem. Also, there is no draw today. Next Draw is on Monday the 4th for the FTB 5. Theres also been 6 releases so far lol, unless you're saying 5 is because you didn't try for one. Which is actually my case, didn't go for 2k4, so I'm 3-5 on the series so far. 

U hit on Nikes draw for 2 releases?

So far im like 0-(loss score) on the app. This might be a stupid question, but will NT be having(had) a raffle for the Vs or do you have to line up? Im going hard for those Vs man.

So far im like 0-(loss score) on the app. This might be a stupid question, but will NT be having(had) a raffle for the Vs or do you have to line up? Im going hard for those Vs man.

I haven't heard of any stores getting the FTB pack, in the US. Not sure about oversea.

Niketown NY does raffle through an online lottery system. Other than that, as far as I know, theres only 2 Footlockers in all of NYC that gets the FTB pack. But they also do a raffle for them. 

Niketown NY does raffle through an online lottery system. Other than that, as far as I know, theres only 2 Footlockers in all of NYC that gets the FTB pack. But they also do a raffle for them. 
I guess unless I hit the raffle, ill be on that L Train.

Back
Top Bottom