The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

whats wrong with the kd's?
Nothing if you are going to wear them strictly for performance but for off-court wear they just dont look good IMO.. The KD line has usually been great looking off-court shoes excluding the 3 and 4. The 5 and 7 and the 8 (most CW didn't do it justice) were good looking shoes.

first kd i ever considered buying are the newest ones.

would be a no brainer if they had a regular tounge.

i don't own a single kd.

first kd i ever considered buying are the newest ones.

would be a no brainer if they had a regular tounge.

i don't own a single kd.
I highly recommend them, go tts, but try them on. They are a pain in the *** to put on. but once youve "slid" into them you don't even have to use laces

You've been talking about those shoes and how well made they are so was wondering if you pulled the trigger yet

Silly of me to start a discussion in a discussion forum please forgive and proceed

Last edited:
You've been talking about those shoes and how well made they are so was wondering if you pulled the trigger yet

Silly of me to start a discussion in a discussion forum please forgive and proceed

my apologies. the general forum has made me cynical.

honestly because of the time of the year i have been spending my money on others and not myself.

i just saw those randomly at foot locker and was really impressed. they look a lot better in person. i probably won't buy the first cw but i really want that gilla monster cw...hopefully on sale.

those are probably the most casual looking hoop shoes I've seen in a while. i like the offset lacing too.

however i highly doubt they are as good as the lebron 14

I was at the Adidas store in San Francisco this past Wednesday doesn't even matter if they had something on the sales floor because most likely they didn't have a size almost every model was sold out In common sizes

Back
Top Bottom