The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

u should size up, I got TTS and they fit great. Also, some may have to size down .5

They never worked for my feet lol. Tried TTS and they were long, but the width was good. Half size down scrunched me......**sigh** looks like I'll have to skip this model

Just saw 2 pairs of these and pair of datas in Brelington yesterday. That side pink panel killed the shoe IMO
sick.gif
Nah, it's not that bad on foot. I found the XIV's have been sitting in my local outlet for the past few months, the price of the blue colorway is absolutely ridiculous

Nah, it's not that bad on foot. I found the XIV's have been sitting in my local outlet for the past few months, the price of the blue colorway is absolutely ridiculous

They never worked for my feet lol. Tried TTS and they were long, but the width was good. Half size down scrunched me......**sigh** looks like I'll have to skip this model

u should size up, I got TTS and they fit great. Also, some may have to size down .5

067fc55adf35c0f12f78cd127ac32647.jpg

Watch them reveal it at the xmas game. A sideline reporter will show them and say "available tomorrow".

Man everyone is pretty psyched but im gonna say its pretty much guaranteed id say a 85% chance these are trash Petrie needs to go

Everyone knows the reason why nike is slipping and its due to the fact that its hard to rock the shoes casually, as the years go by the only two the last three years too look good casually and on court is the kobe and kyrie line the kds and lebrons especially the kd 9 and lebron 12-14 with these one bootie uppers kill it. I know the shoes are meant for performance basketball but its the truth u gotta make a shoe look good on and off the court for it to be a success

Back
Top Bottom