The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I can already tell you Nike gonna put out trash CW....just like the KD 9. Stay tune...

I thought the "Birds of Paradise" or whatever was kinda cool. With these I feel like something is missing. There has to be a better way to put together a decent color way than that.

SC reported yesterday that replicas are already hitting the market.

Fake factories got a leg up on NIke this model being early with the fakes.

To do that they'd have to actually release colors in the first place lmao

Yeah but think about it. Dont PEs suppose to have nicer color blocking and color choices. So if his personal kicks arent hitting on anything. What are the GRs gonna look like.

I thought the "Birds of Paradise" or whatever was kinda cool. With these I feel like something is missing. There has to be a better way to put together a decent color way than that.

No doubt... The KD9 started out with some decent CWs, so did his PEs. Now look at how the color schemes are flowing. Mic Drops and Oreos looking the same. The battle greys are in the matrix between the first two i mentioned. The first Red n black multi color and the red and white joints are similar. The all blue ones arent hitting. Lastly the Aunt Pearls are bland. No originality. His PEs are boring.

Now here we are seeing King James PEs looking mediocre.

Late start with the 14s but first impressions are everything.

@alsa2009  while i can see your point, i agree that we should just wait. there have been plenty of bron PE's over the years that I have found ugly. 

Should be poppin up on snkrs soon if true 
nerd.gif

No sure if posted, didn't see a thread so I'll just leave this here lol. Again, I'm hype!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom