The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Tryna picture how the 'oonw' colorway would look with the soles yellowed :x

Nike should've struck and put these up for sale xmas day...while the initial buzz was there, guaranteed sell out or damn near close

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly
lebron-14-christmas-1-323x215.jpg

A nike rep just gave me a different style number

@EazyRok  

Checked with another Nike rep, seems like there will be a release this Saturday.  Looks like Nike is rolling with this style code.

Anyone notice that the names have gotten a little..."complex" on NDC chat this past month or so?
laugh.gif

I normally like to be cordial and say "Hi _____, I'm well and yourself?" But I'm not about typing out "Jeremiah Andrew Domnhall Singh P."

If I weren't such an anti-social MF when it comes to customer service, I'd call Nike more often. The one time I called I got this sweet old lady on the phone in Arizona or NM and was trying to find a pair of XIIIs at an outlet. She damn near got me the shoes for free. Multiple codes, expedited shipping...just enjoyed having someone to talk to.

called the nike rep asking about "the new brons."

she said "do you mean the soldier ten?"

i said "no the joints with one strap... you know what i mean"

she hung up.

Ssodlldeksdkkfkrkfkkdfkkdsosolaalsppdeekdkfjf

Interesting...I've got a Nike gift card from Christmas to let go on these. Still, a blind purchase on the first release? I guess we'll find out tomorrow..

To be fair, the grey and maroon joint seems quite decent, only there is not enough colour, maybe maroon laces and heel would've added something...

Back
Top Bottom