The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

15875878_395872484096087_5518679233263566848_n.jpg

Sorry Nike - you have to try harder!
The color blocking struggle is real.

Brotha I think if you look at most of the retro product you'll see his point. Didnt they eliminate zoom from the latest Penny (if not I'll admit I'm wrong) and they have butchered a lot of releases (in general). To say you don't care about the original shape or how they do a product and you still buy the product is just how Nike (or most companies) is making money, yet people complain. Most people buy a product regardless, then complain, then buy more product.

With some retroes (not just Nike) people would buy it because they never had the chance to own it in the first place, so they do not know exactly what they are missing.

I never owned these and couldn't care less about the "First Games". At this point with the first few retro releases Nike could about out out anything and people will eat it up.
I didn't say I was "ready to buy some Lebron retros this year." I said I'm ready for them, as in just the fact that they're retroing is exciting. Yet he calls my post stupid because he assumed I was going to shell out my money.

Last edited:
Well since we still don't have much info I took a stab at the typical South Beach version on PS. Sorry for those that are sick of PS in here but I was bored at work

Fuego [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] but can you make the pods have a more south beach look just like the 8's bottoms were. Thank you

Well since we still don't have much info I took a stab at the typical South Beach version on PS. Sorry for those that are sick of PS in here but I was bored at work. 
This fire

When NIKE ID for this model come out

I'm hitting you up for a Galaxy/ ASG LBJ9 inspired Design

And Add your watermark before these Rep sites steal your sauce

Last edited:
that StockX sh*t is the wackest limited release ever. why not do a limited SNKRS or QS in store type deal?? [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
that StockX sh*t is the wackest limited release ever. why not do a limited SNKRS or QS in store type deal?? [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Nike has been struggling with limited releases for years. Even since people figured out how to beat their system with bots etc.

Maybe auctions are their solution. It's a bad one for sure.

Well since we still don't have much info I took a stab at the typical South Beach version on PS. Sorry for those that are sick of PS in here but I was bored at work. 
Straight fire!!
I really like the design of the box and the tag. Nice details 

Back
Top Bottom