The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Best lebron since the 10, love the direction they're going with on these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

how about taking the 6.5 hour ride to the 34 th st Footlocker and not being able to get them and then striking out on SNKRS ..I am beyond frustrated... the reseller wins everytime.. I want them to wear

how about taking the 6.5 hour ride to the 34 th st Footlocker and not being able to get them and then striking out on SNKRS ..I am beyond frustrated... the reseller wins everytime.. I want them to wear
Same here bro found an hat to match and everything nike and resellers aka CULTURE VULTURES win every time hopefully a restock is in the works cause I'm not paying resell

Same here bro found an hat to match and everything nike and resellers aka CULTURE VULTURES win every time hopefully a restock is in the works cause I'm not paying resell
frown.gif

Yea I know but it was the only way to get them....without paying out the wazoo...maybe someone will cut me a deal somewhere down the road

How are these weight wise? Heavier or lighter than the Soldier 10s?

Sizewise I should get the same size as I have in my solider 10s?

Hoping for a restock!

It's a dude on YouTube talking about he don't evening like them just got them to fulfill pre orders smh I guess I'm salty can't knock the hustle but prime example of CULTURE VULTURES

Yea they are killing the game and what are gonna do when the game dies out...I am already seeing a slowdown on it

A lot of consignment shops are saying unless it is Yeezys or something they aren't paying top dollar....but it looks like Nike would restock them so they could make more money

The official complaint thread...

:lol: it's true. Checked in a few months ago, everybody thinks they're trash. I looked at the thread now, and everybody likes them. Shoes released and they're going for 4-6 bills :lol: everybody is salty at Nike.

:lol: it's true. Checked in a few months ago, everybody thinks they're trash. I looked at the thread now, and everybody likes them. Shoes released and they're going for 4-6 bills :lol: everybody is salty at Nike.
I'm just surprised people still in their feelings like Nike doesn't play these games on the regular.

It's too much candy out there to be worrying about short term Ls.

I'm just surprised people still in their feelings like Nike doesn't play these games on the regular.

It's too much candy out there to be worrying about short term Ls.

:lol: The amount of shoes that Nike offers these days is insane. If you cant find something that you like from what nike offers, I'm not quite sure what to say...

We know why this is

The same people bashing these want the first colorway now since they're limited. :lol:

Weren't the NRSL's like this too, because of the defect. Then when they were readily available and people didn't care anymore.

I've liked the Christmas colorway since they came out but I refuse to pay up for them.
Lebrons have burned me a many of times and I've learned that most of the time, time = lower prices.

I've liked the Christmas colorway since they came out but I refuse to pay up for them.
Lebrons have burned me a many of times and I've learned that most of the time, time = lower prices.

I'm on the record too. Patience.

I'm still excited for this model. I especially like the height compared to the soldiers. Just hope Nike gets the ball rolling and come with it.

This is how I've gotten almost every Lebron I own except Liverpools.. for some reason I copped those on RD

This is how I've gotten almost every Lebron I own except Liverpools.. for some reason I copped those on RD

I honestly think the last lebron I paid retail for was maybe the what the XI or the elite se.
I did get got on the heart of a lion 12s tho :lol: $20 off isn't enuff!!!

Back
Top Bottom