The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

:lol: it's true. Checked in a few months ago, everybody thinks they're trash. I looked at the thread now, and everybody likes them. Shoes released and they're going for 4-6 bills :lol: everybody is salty at Nike.

That's how it is for the majority of Nike's signature releases nowadays, everyone hates them at first but then is in love by release date.

:lol: it's true. Checked in a few months ago, everybody thinks they're trash. I looked at the thread now, and everybody likes them. Shoes released and they're going for 4-6 bills :lol: everybody is salty at Nike.

We know why this is

The same people bashing these want the first colorway now since they're limited. :lol:

Weren't the NRSL's like this too, because of the defect. Then when they were readily available and people didn't care anymore.

:lol: its true. I still think this Out Of Nowhere colorway looks like hot garbage. In general, the 14 is a nice looking shoe that will look good in certain colorways. However, I am not prepared to pay anything over $150 for any colorway.

This weekend was a wash.. on to the allstar colorway maybe the bhm but the oonw is not worth the resale they are barely worth the 175 retail....please don't pay over retailer for these they will be available again it is a lebron

The OONW are nice, but all the other colorways I've seen look really underwhelming. I think most are coming around on the OONW specifically,not the the XIV as a whole. Couple that with how hard they were to get and demand for the XIV will look inflated, particularly when you consider how many people wrote off the shoe.

Last edited:
How's the fit with these shoes compare to Lebron 13 or 12?

Just wish they didn't put a backward swoosh but instead a big NIKE text logo on the strap.

The random placement of the swoosh logo is making me sick.

Last edited:
This weekend was a wash.. on to the allstar colorway maybe the bhm but the oonw is not worth the resale they are barely worth the 175 retail....please don't pay over retailer for these they will be available again it is a lebron
I dont believe they will put anymore of them out. They needed to create hype by making these and the AZG limited..........Releasing more would kill it before they even got off the ground well enough.

I actually hope i`m wrong about that because i could have been one of the people who really like the shoe and wanted to buy it but missed out.

Last edited:
I keep seeing people say limiting the oonw color way will generate hype ..... HOW tho ? Outside of this thread I don't see many talking about the 14s and when i did it was only the oonw pair .. Nike really thinks people will beast for the black ice pair because they missed out on these ?

how about taking the 6.5 hour ride to the 34 th st Footlocker and not being able to get them and then striking out on SNKRS ..I am beyond frustrated... the reseller wins everytime.. I want them to wear
You should've skipped the line, that's what I did and I still almost missed out relatively speaking

I keep seeing people say limiting the oonw color way will generate hype ..... HOW tho ? Outside of this thread I don't see many talking about the 14s and when i did it was only the oonw pair .. Nike really thinks people will beast for the black ice pair because they missed out on these ?

I agree, i would never buy a shoe I don't want just because I miss a shoe I wanted. I hear it all the time on NT though but I don't think that's the norm :lol:.

It isnt meant to make people BEAST over a shoe........you`re getting ahead of yourself. All its doing is getting people interested in them. The attempt and failure can either make or break a product, especially if it isnt appealing to most people. THIS shoe seems to be appealing to most people out there...........so now that it has the attention, they will sell better than the 13s for sure.

All they needed was blood in the water...............they have it, its up to them to do it right.

Truth. The 12s has some good and some bad colors. Something for everyone.

I'm glad you all liked some of the 12s. Only pair I could live with was the What Ifs and I got them well below retail just to have a pair of 12s. Seemed like every other colorway had some screwy pattern on them even though none of his PEs did. So many of those PEs were fire. But not one released in Cavs colors. I haven't been truly happy with a LeBron colorway since KP and Away 11s (not counting Soldiers). I see the appeal of the OONWs and I like the blocking, the colors just aren't for me. And I haven't liked what I've seen from his PEs so far either. Really hoping for one colorway I can get on board with.

Last edited:
Pic of these being as high as the soldier 10s has got me concerned. Was hoping these were going to be lower and sleeker...

$650 for Lebrons? smh....man what is the world coming too

Soon mu friend. .we do have Trump in the White House. Kidding everyone thinking sneaker prices going to go up because of Trump. I dont think it will...well not this year at least. But that be bad *** if Nike beings back factory jobs to USA. Id love to make speakers for $8-10 an hours as long as i get family discount on sneakers.

It isnt meant to make people BEAST over a shoe........you`re getting ahead of yourself. All its doing is getting people interested in them. The attempt and failure can either make or break a product, especially if it isnt appealing to most people. THIS shoe seems to be appealing to most people out there...........so now that it has the attention, they will sell better than the 13s for sure.

All they needed was blood in the water...............they have it, its up to them to do it right.
But it's not tho if anything it makes people lose interest when the best colorway (i know only two colorways have been shown but judging by the pe's I don't have much hope they'll top the first pair) is hard to acquire most just move on to another shoe as stated earlier it's wayyyyy to many dope kicks dropping .......and also it's ridiculous to say how they will sell when we only seen two colorways

But it's not tho if anything it makes people lose interest when the best colorway (i know only two colorways have been shown but judging by the pe's I don't have much hope they'll top the first pair) is hard to acquire most just move on to another shoe as stated earlier it's wayyyyy to many dope kicks dropping .......and also it's ridiculous to say how they will sell when we only seen two colorways

They just do the limited thing to bring "energy" to the line. Nike is pretty famous for it.
Drop the initial color in limited numbers in order to generate a buzz for the shoe.
Then drop other colors in GR numbers with a sprinkle of limited in between.

Back
Top Bottom