The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Quote:
check that spam and junk folders, they sent them out to anyone with a nike account. People are getting a single one for every account they have. 

yea i have 2 accounts and nothing. i havent gotten a reserve either since the royalty iv

ill just try to trade my ten percent code for one

I can't believe how some people are over-hyping this generic-looking Nike basketball shoe. Why - just because it was kept under wraps for a while and Nike initially played the "limited quantity" BS lie only to release them in mass a week later.

There's absolutely NOTHING special or appealing about these shoes but it just goes to show how Nike can easily brainwash grown *** men with their nonsense. Nike should have done the same thing with the 13s last year, and maybe they wouldn't have flopped as hard as they did.

i'm not a fan of lebron, or most of his sigs, but this one is one of the best in a long time.

I can't believe how some people are over-hyping this generic-looking Nike basketball shoe. Why - just because it was kept under wraps for a while and Nike initially played the "limited quantity" BS lie only to release them in mass a week later.

There's absolutely NOTHING special or appealing about these shoes but it just goes to show how Nike can easily brainwash grown *** men with their nonsense. Nike should have done the same thing with the 13s last year, and maybe they wouldn't have flopped as hard as they did.
I don't think they lied on the OONW colorway, we haven't seen a "mass release" yet.  

2 physical stores and a super limited amount on the SNKRS app, seem pretty limited to me.   

Last edited:
@hallywoodxo  and anyone else waiting for the Chase Down restock. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-xiv-mens-basketball-shoe/pid-11591436/pgid-11629557

Put them coupons to use 
laugh.gif

Got my other pair of chase downs in from DSG, didn't realize they were sending out shoes in the bag of death nowadays. 

anyone else just get a $20 off $100 coupon for NDC? Would have been nice to use it yesterday on the kyrie bhms. Just not used to seeing those things coming from Nike
props to u sir...I check my email often but not that regularly and it could have easily gotten lost in the sauce but I scrolled down and there it was.. will be using sooner than later!

View media item 2337133

Walked into FTL today to buy KD9 BHM and walked out with Bron 14 BHM. Shoe is much much better looking in person imo and comfortable as well. This is my first Bron shoe since the kings pride 11's

LOL you big mad over people liking a shoe you dont like. lmaoo Go cry somewhere else about it if it upsets you that much. :rofl:

Are you guys using the pin number or the gift card number for the discount? I keep getting an error everytime I enter either.

Are you guys using the pin number or the gift card number for the discount? I keep getting an error everytime I enter either.

You enter the number as the gift card, and then the Pin as the pin. You type it as a gift card, not a promo code.

I like the look of the reds. Definitely look better with the black midsole from the PS.

Leaning towards getting the bhm pair.

I'm a sz 10, are they TTS or should i go half size up?

I was hoping yo hear that they would re-releade the OONW's.

Back
Top Bottom