The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I dont think they were ever that high in price... I am sure $199 is where the elites were priced at. Either way I think the bron 13 in general were far far over priced

I think he was talking about the X elites I had mentioned, they retailed for $280 in the white/gold while the other three were $260.

The 13 elites were originally listed higher and when the regular model bombed they dropped retail to $200. Still couldn't give them away.

That elite ID price was plain hurtful :lol:

You know what i think would work nicely for the 14s. A two tone camo over the reinforcement, strap and taping. something like gym red and universty red. If you've got Lebrons number give him a call, ask him to send me those PEs

Goes perfect with the red 14s...right down to the black stripe!
Love that jacket too, so comfy. Have 3 of them right now, different colors of course 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I don't think people didn't buy the 13 all stars because Nike was doing too much. It was that the entire collection was ugly. If BHM's can still sell out, so can a good looking All Star collection.
The fact the 13 allstar was SO damn ugly, was nike doing too much. They thought they could just keep making up back stories and we'd keep buying everything.  I agree good looking allstar shoes can sell out but i dont really feel like nike has good looking basketball shoes this season . 

For those that have both KD 9's and LBJ 14's...... which one do you think feels better? Performs better? Thanks in advance.

For those that have both KD 9's and LBJ 14's...... which one do you think feels better? Performs better? Thanks in advance.
For me, I wish I could have the upper from the KD9's fused with the midsole/sole combo of the LeBron 14's.  I like the fit of the KD9's a lot more (not as wide, and better lockdown), but I think the full zoom bag is not super springy, and has some dead spots in the fore foot.  With the LBJ 14's the upper sucks for me personally, it's thin/unsupportive and I have to hammer down the laces and strap, and still don't get a great lockdown/fit, but the midsole/sole combo is very nice, and has great traction and bounce.  The bottoms of my feet are sore after a full session in the KD9's, but not in the LBJ 14's.     So kind of a tough question for me, both shoes have their flaws, and both have great aspects.  I would recommend trying each on in the store, because for me and a lot of the reviewers I have seen, the lockdown/fit was the make or break point for each.  But I would warn you not to be deceived by the look of the full zoom bag in the KD's, it looks a lot better than it is, at least was for me.  And a few people on my team have had the bag blow out, which can happen to any shoe really.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom