The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

For me, I wish I could have the upper from the KD9's fused with the midsole/sole combo of the LeBron 14's.  I like the fit of the KD9's a lot more (not as wide, and better lockdown), but I think the full zoom bag is not super springy, and has some dead spots in the fore foot.  With the LBJ 14's the upper sucks for me personally, it's thin/unsupportive and I have to hammer down the laces and strap, and still don't get a great lockdown/fit, but the midsole/sole combo is very nice, and has great traction and bounce.  The bottoms of my feet are sore after a full session in the KD9's, but not in the LBJ 14's.     So kind of a tough question for me, both shoes have their flaws, and both have great aspects.  I would recommend trying each on in the store, because for me and a lot of the reviewers I have seen, the lockdown/fit was the make or break point for each.  But I would warn you not to be deceived by the look of the full zoom bag in the KD's, it looks a lot better than it is, at least was for me.  And a few people on my team have had the bag blow out, which can happen to any shoe really.   
Thanks.... I have a pair of KD's and I was wondering how they compared. KD's dont really feel like a real basketball shoe and was hoping that the Lebrons had more court feel but still a good amount of cushioning.

Thanks.... I have a pair of KD's and I was wondering how they compared. KD's dont really feel like a real basketball shoe and was hoping that the Lebrons had more court feel but still a good amount of cushioning.

Kd9 don't feel like a hoop shoe to me either, they're mad comfy though. I like the 14s better for the court

For those that have both KD 9's and LBJ 14's...... which one do you think feels better? Performs better? Thanks in advance.

I think the KD 9 performs better.

I'm 6'6 235. You would think the Lebron 14 would work better for me. They are both low tops but I want lockdown in a shoe and the Lebron 14 lacks lockdown and has a flimsy fleeing upper.

Any NT heads down in Miami. I was wondering if the nikestore has any 10.5 to 11. They can't let the info out. I wanna get rid of this 11.5.

Any NT heads down in Miami. I was wondering if the nikestore has any 10.5 to 11. They can't let the info out. I wanna get rid of this 11.5.

that's bs. do a stock locator via nike chat or call nike corp. they'll let you know there's available stock through nike or other retailers.

I just did. They said they had a few pairs left. I'm just hoping they don't go fast. But yeah it b s that the store employees are always hush mouth. Is it that serious though?

I slept so hard on that VII. Probably in my top 3 that released.

All of these BHM pics are tempting me and I absolutely do not do white mesh.

Keep fighting the good fight my man. White plastic uppers are horrible. There are probably about 2-3 more colourways dropping (at the very minimum).

The shoes are nice though. The upper is basically broken in. Unlike my 13s, which are still stiff even after I tried to dog them out. I can't wait to see some more color ways. This years nike basketball shoes are pretty dope.

The shoes are nice though. The upper is basically broken in. Unlike my 13s, which are still stiff even after I tried to dog them out. I can't wait to see some more color ways. This years nike basketball shoes are pretty dope.

With the acception of the translucent sole for people who actually play ball or mop floors

I feel the same about white mesh or white knit shoes.  they are good for a few wears, once they get dirty, or even if you keep them clean, but keep them for over a year, its game over.

leather is the only white I can handle personally.

I feel the same about white mesh or white knit shoes.  they are good for a few wears, once they get dirty, or even if you keep them clean, but keep them for over a year, its game over.

leather is the only white I can handle personally.

I agree. White leather only for me. Sometimes I can do lighter colored suede too if I spray it with protector before I wear them.

Back
Top Bottom